Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pokémon (SoulSilver) [5.00M33 CTF Release]
Based off of The "Large Original Icons" theme
BigDaddyWeaves
Able One

Threads: 25
E-Pigs: 10.6801
RE: [5.00m33 CTF Release] Pokemon (SoulSilver)
(23/01/2016 03:15 AM)Prompter Wrote:  
(22/01/2016 03:27 PM)BigDaddyWeaves Wrote:  
(22/01/2016 03:23 PM)Prompter Wrote:  It's beautiful, had no issues with this theme. Good job!

Finally! A comment! Thank you Prompter! I appreciate the input.
No problem! Just wanted to bring back the good old days where PSP community was strong and active... I appreciate that you still haven't forgotten PSP.

PSP's my favorite device I can't stand the VITA, I own one but I never EVER use it, I suppose it's just not my cup of tea. I don't have it modded but I don't think it comes anywhere even close to the PSP. I especially dislike how the memory capacity is only 64GB and the memory cards are SOOO expensive. I'm buying 2 x 200gb microSD cards as soon as the price drops on Amazon. Right now I'm running 2 x 128gb microSD's inside a SANOXY® Dual MicroSD to MS PRO DUO Adapter. I love how much storage I have, I purchase games and then convert them to .iso I only have about 30 games so far so you can imagine how much space (and you can clearly see how much) I have  left from my other previous posts. Haha it's overkill but someday I'll be able to fill it all the way up, it's awesome microSD's just keep getting better and better.

All glory comes from daring to begin.
[Image: GmxEFn5.png]
µMadeItWeaves (Facebook)
µMadeItWeaves (Weebly)
bigdaddyweaves (Instagram)
BigDaddy_Weaves (Twitter)
Websites are under construction.
23/01/2016 04:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [5.00m33 CTF Release] Pokemon (SoulSilver) - BigDaddyWeaves - 23/01/2016 04:55 AM