[Sigs] DreamArts Present: Festival 7
S7*
Sweet Dreams

Threads: 1,056
E-Pigs: 383.2289
[Sigs] DreamArts Present: Festival 7
[Image: Dream-arts.png]

Surprise!!

Hey everyone. I'm very, very happy to be able to present to you a series of signatures made by us - Team DreamArts - one last time before wee go into hibernation.

Discussions for a seventh DreamArts graphics festival started back in November 2011 - a theme was even decided - but inactivity took its toll - no entries were received, no effort made to save it, not even from me, and then the dust started to settle.

Skip forward 3 years and 2 months, in the progress of doing some housekeeping in the Graphics & Multimedia forum, when it came to the private team forum I found that very abandoned thread. The fact wee didn't finish something wee started didn't sit well with me, so I decided to send out Private Messages to the remaining members of DreamArts to see if they were up for finishing what was started - and here wee are.

1-R (also known as the one and only Super Idol Lunar-chan!)
[Image: SzxWLFO.png]

SkyDX
[Image: eqGTP1v.png]

xBu
[Image: dJopECG.png]

ProperBritish
[Image: contrast.png]

S7*
[Image: 105nyv4.png]

Thank you to past DreamArts members usif, Sushi, feinicks, J'adore le paissons, delirumhappy, Brittany, V-chan/Rikku/Rukia/Yuki Nagato, squee666, Pyro, Heartless141, [ReeD], diego and Cyonix for being part of the team - however large or small your contributions might have been, you wanted to be part of the team and that means a lot.

Massive thank you to SkyDX, xBu, 1-R and ProperBritish for making this happen and sticking around to the end of this version of the team.

DreamArts will only wake again if an interest in graphics digital arts is rekindled here at Endless Paradigm, but for now this is our swansong.

See ya everyone! Bye
(This post was last modified: 23/03/2015 09:17 AM by S7*.)
23/03/2015 09:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[Sigs] DreamArts Present: Festival 7 - S7* - 23/03/2015 09:14 AM