DraStic - Full Speed DS Emulator now available in Android
krystabegnalie
~~~~I can cut trees!~~~

Threads: 218
E-Pigs: 79.3639
DraStic - Full Speed DS Emulator now available in Android
Quote:DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward

NOTE: DraStic requires Nintendo DS BIOS image files to operate. These must be legally obtained from a Nintendo DS. Please see our FAQ (http://drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2&p=2#p2) for more information.
NOTE: Android devices using Tegra 2 are not supported by this emulator. Wee've attempted to blacklist these devices, but if you still have one that is not blacklisted do not purchase this emulator.

DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way.

more info
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...mu.drastic

the app cost 7.99 in google play

its out!! Adore (i bought the app to support exophase for his hardwork in this emulator, runs very fast in my HTC ONE)

Spoiler for don't look, might destruct your mind:
[Image: funny_math.jpg]
Spoiler for anime planet:
[Image: krystabegnalie.jpg]
07/08/2013 10:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
DraStic - Full Speed DS Emulator now available in Android - krystabegnalie - 07/08/2013 10:37 PM