Objectifying
yeah yeah original title
Tetris999

Threads: 298
E-Pigs: 82.5657
Objectifying
You know, I really don't like seeing my threads on the front page/main board of the site, because most of the stuff I write is embarrassing and the only people who read this stuff are the masochistic ones that want to read teen-level of writing, oh well.

Fuck. That's all I got to say. Since my last post, I was able to land two interviews and blew them off due to the first one being tired as spoon and the second being a nervous wreck (I said "yeah" a bajillion times in the interview, durp). Anyway, getting a skill based job really makes you feel bad about yourself at times, it's an annoying process, where people probe you and see if you're some satisfactory tool that they can use. If you don't meet people's quality expectations, you're thrown off to the side like some defective product, got to say, feels bad man.

I think you're probably reading this and saying "well no spoon", but it's something that hits you harder than a truck when it happens.

Anyway, apart from that, found out what my sleep issue was:

*drumroll*

Stress. AHHHH HELL NAW LIKE NO ONE COULD TELL THAT BY MY POSTS.

Seriously, I was checked out by sleep clinics for sleep apnea and other sleep disorders, came up negative in all of them. Then I just took a retrospective look at myself and started to question my intentions almost half of the time. I have really unrealistic expectations of myself, having to succeed, spoon like that, and being surrounded by people day in and day out about their success has almost drove me to insanity as to what I _need_ to achieve in living my life.

Set your own damn goals and fudge what people think of you I say. I've started getting back into gaming recently and I've found it helped a lot with relieving stress throughout the annoying parts of the day. Maybe I was having withdrawal issues? (I haven't played any video games in a year, other than the occasional tf2 and dota2 when friends ask to.) I've started playing persona 3 portable on my long donkey 2 hour rides to school and I have to say; I HAVE FRIENDS NOW!

Anyway, gonna wrap this post up, it's 5:00 am here and I need to get some studying done, if there's anything I'd want to say in one line, it's this: What I've found personally is that when you live your life under such notions of success from others, you stop living for the success of yourself and in the end, you come to wonder why you bothered to push yourself so much in the first place when you weren't enjoying anything at all.

Emofag out!

P.S. Graphics is fun! I'm definitely going to look more into it when this silly term ends, I take way too many damn courses to appreciate any of the content.

MY SIG IS FUCKING DEAD
(This post was last modified: 23/10/2012 07:09 AM by Tetris999.)
23/10/2012 05:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Objectifying - Tetris999 - 23/10/2012 05:28 AM
RE: Objectifying - Grey Ghost - 23/10/2012, 12:00 PM
RE: Objectifying - Incadude - 23/10/2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Objectifying - ZiNgA BuRgA - 25/10/2012, 07:07 PM
RE: Objectifying - Tetris999 - 27/10/2012, 03:20 AM
RE: Objectifying - ZiNgA BuRgA - 04/11/2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Objectifying - Assassinator - 04/11/2012, 10:53 PM
RE: Objectifying - ZiNgA BuRgA - 04/11/2012, 11:56 PM
RE: Objectifying - Assassinator - 05/11/2012, 04:08 AM