PRXdecrypter 2.4a (Updated) (keys up to 6.20)
matchung
Turok Makto

Threads: 180
E-Pigs: 162.3154
PRXdecrypter 2.4a (Updated) (keys up to 6.20)
source

[Image: a7455149.png]

Quote:Here is PRXdecrypter 2.4 - a minor update, with all the keys up to 6.20 courtesy of bbtgp, who spent many hours reversing to get them, whereas I just spent 10 minutes updating my source code.

It's been 4 years since I first entered the PSP scene, and those 4 years were a privilege to be part of. A lot has changed since the days of kxploit. Wee've had a lot of fun battling Sony back and forth with their constant diversion and obfuscation tactics, watched a lot of drama unfold over some quite petty incidents, and seen some real triumphs of talent and ability from great minds such as Dark_AleX, but the past few months have seen a steady and obvious decline in the number of people following the scene and the number of developers still active. With this in mind, I thought it'd be worth letting those of you who are still around that I have sold my last remaining PSP, my silver first gen PSP 2000 - it served me well.

I am still interested in the scene and will continue to update PRXdecrypter and PSPident as long as there is still a demand for them (please reply to this thread if you still want to see these apps updated). However, if/when the time comes where they require a major rewrite, which would obviously be impossible for me to do without a PSP, I will clean up and release the source code.

For anyone wondering why I did this: partly because I don't see an imminent recovery in the PSP scene soon, partly because the hardware is outdated (and has been for a while), partly because it has been sitting in my drawer for months doing nothing, and a tiny bit because I wanted to free up some cash to buy a Nexus One (a quite amazing phone, if anyone is looking at buying one).

UPDATE: NEW VERSION 2.4a: http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...#pid292664

Attached File(s)
.rar  PRXdecrypter_2-4..rar (Size: 57.24 KB / Downloads: 672)

Woo
(This post was last modified: 10/03/2010 07:31 AM by S7*.)
07/03/2010 09:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PRXdecrypter 2.4a (Updated) (keys up to 6.20) - matchung - 07/03/2010 09:42 AM