need help urgently!!
custom theme problems
neocorpse
Existential Entity

Threads: 1
E-Pigs: 2.1726
RE: need help urgently!!
Quote:From what I read, it seems the new bar and battery icon are the problem or issue. It happened to me already. You may say that it's not hard on resources but there's no other reason I can think of for having lost visibility of icons on XMB. If you encountered problems or issues, it's not reason to quit. You're doing fine, learning how to make themes. Re-verify the images the images you made, sometimes RCOedit accept them but your PSP doen't like it. Weird but it happens. Sorry if I could be of any help to you. Just thought you might not consider quitting on trying to do your own thing.
Actually you still helped. I apologize for whining like a baby, but after like 4 hours I got a bit depressed about the whole thing. I highly doubt I'll quit. More likely try to learn how to hex edit (somehow) and make my own theme from scratch. It's also possible that Organ could have already been high on resource usage and what I'm doing happened to push it over the edge.
I think the main problems of me learning, are what learning what values to use, and identifying what offsets to alter to actually make use of hexing.
Actually what got me depressed was having that issue happen to mine, then using Vegetano1'a Lightning and seeing how much better it is by comparison...lol

Thank you so much for the reply and inspiration. I'll continue to try til I either get it or go bald.....lmao.
28/07/2008 06:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
need help urgently!! - neocorpse - 27/07/2008, 08:05 PM
RE: need help urgently!! - pereeski - 27/07/2008, 08:36 PM
RE: need help urgently!! - neocorpse - 28/07/2008 06:48 AM