OMG Sony are so stupid! (we already knew that, just more proof)
robertotron
Storm Trooper

Threads: 51
E-Pigs: 8.2526
OMG Sony are so stupid! (we already knew that, just more proof)
well remember how a while ago i had that thread saying "HELP I THINK I BRICKED!!!", which was about how i bricked my friend's TA-82 psp?
well today after a few weeks and $145, i have got a new one. the thing is, this is where Sony stuffed themselves up. after putting the battery in and setting it up, i checked the Firmware and guess what? it was on 2.71! the same as what it was on when the old one bricked! and also i checked to see if it was a TA-82 or any other "special" motherboard, and there is no writing!
now what i want to do is what i wanted to do before, downgrade to 1.50 and upgrade to 3.52 m33-4. but before i do, i need to confirm that this is all good to be downgraded. there is no text where the normal TA-82 text goes, but I'm going to act really n00bish by showing everyone, pics of nothing. but just for confirmation that its nothing.
Right Side:
[Image: 1000844wh8.th.jpg]
Left Side:
[Image: 1000849ck9.th.jpg]

just so you know, in the left pic, the just barely viewable text is nothing, i have it on my other NON-TA:82 MotherBoard.
now if that's confirmed, i need to know which downgrader to use. i want a downgrader where i DON'T NEED A UMD OR PANDORA because i have neither, and i cbf finding a spare battery and MS.
I'm guessing i have to use a 2.71 downgrader (what stuffed the TA-82 psp) or i think the 2.81 downgrader?
if i use the 2.80 or 2.81 downgrader, could someone give me link to the downgrader?

thanks everyone :D
10/09/2007 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
OMG Sony are so stupid! (we already knew that, just more proof) - robertotron - 10/09/2007 12:06 AM