What classic game should have a remake?
krystabegnalie
~~~~I can cut trees!~~~

Threads: 218
E-Pigs: 79.3639
RE: What classic game should have a remake?
(22/11/2010 11:53 PM)Wolkenritter Wrote:  
(22/11/2010 11:48 PM)1-R Wrote:  
(22/11/2010 11:33 PM)Sparker Wrote:  Speaking of FFs, I'd like to see a remake of FFIII which is more faithful to the NES version.

NDS wasn't good? I saw it in 3d and it reminded me of ffix battle system :P

Enemy party size was shrunk due to hardware limitations. Some classes were rebalanced too. Some for the better (Viking, Dragoon) but otherwise some were a bit silly.

Red Mages for example pretty much outclass Warriors is every area barring defense. There's no reason to use a Warrior EVER (Advance just sucks). Also they changed where you get some of the jobs, and pretty much all those moves were idiodic. Why the hell do I have to wait until to the Earth Crystal for the Black Belt class!? Its stupid!

Quote:Chronotrigger needs a full 3d remake, or more look like a DragonQuest 8 graphics, which is i found good

Personally, I think Chrono Trigger is already perfect. I can't think of one thing I would want changed in the game. Oh... I suppose there's the fact Marle is useless in battle but I never really liked her anyway >_>

i think only a full 3D remake for chronotrigger but not changing its gameplay, like graphics from DQ8

anyways i like how will Crystalis from the nes version will be remaked, it seems to have so much bugs when i play it in the nes console, lol

Spoiler for don't look, might destruct your mind:
[Image: funny_math.jpg]
Spoiler for anime planet:
[Image: krystabegnalie.jpg]
23/11/2010 03:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What classic game should have a remake? - krystabegnalie - 23/11/2010 03:04 AM