Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
ONEDEADLYVENOM's Gameboot And Cintro Warehouse !!
Huge array of gameboots and cintros for your personal use !
ONEDEADLYVENOM
Able One

Threads: 5
E-Pigs: 8.9092
ONEDEADLYVENOM's Gameboot And Cintro Warehouse !!
Hello well I know I am not the most avid poster here on EP but heh , I aint the ugliest either :o So any way I am going to start pumping out some Gameboots and Cintro pmf files that i always liked to do for myself and others!!!

UPDATE

I am usually uploading on Sendspace but my files get deleted after awhile of inactivity so I am going to give Mediafire a try !

Tired of ppl needing my files and then having to reup the same files 30000000 times n then another 300000 times again exaggeration but hope you guys bear with me and understand my ordeal thank you !Facepalm

So Here They Are , All My Gameboots In One Place , Will Be Uploading More Soon Cuase I Am Not Done Yet !

Download All My Gameboots And Cintros Here

**********************NOT TAKING REQUEST AS OF NOW UNLESS  I AM REALLY ENCOURAGED TO !******************************

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ISSUES YOU MAY HAVE WITH YOUR PSP , ALTHOUGH I KNOW THSES FILES HAVE ALL BEEN TESTED BY MANY PPL AND MYSELF , USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

* PLEASE INFORM ME IF THERE IS ANY ISSUES WITH ANY WORK I DO WHETHER IT BE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE , JUST BE RESPECTFUL , OR I MAY HAVE TO VISIT UR HOUSE , U Don't WANT THAT !  

* PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THE SHORTER C INTRO CAN BE USED AS GAMBOOTS "ONLY THE 1'S AROUND 12 SECS OR LESS, GO TO THE APPROPIATE THREAD TO LEARN HOW TO DO SO  !

GO HERE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR GAMEBOOTS PLAY LONGER THAN 2.5 SECS OR ELSE BRICK YOUR PSP

* PLEASE NOTE IF YOU WANT C INTRO TO WORK ON 3.90, 4.01 AND 5.00 M33 CUSTOM FIRMWARES GO TO LINK BELOW  *

GO HERE IF YOU WANT WORKING C INTRO ON 3.90, 4.01 AND 5.00M33

* HIGHBOY HAS MADE SOME COOL STRIDES AND APPS THE HAS MADE GAMEBOOTS ON UR MEMORYSTICK POSSIBLE VIA HIS "PSP BOOT SOUND REPLACER APP *

GO HERE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO CHANGE YOUR GAMEBOOT PATH TO YOUR PSP MEMORY STICK ON CFW 3.52 TO 5.00

Shout outs and mucho respect goes out too these ppl that always helped me!

-Dark-Alex And Team M33 ...For CFW's Their Tireless Work And Dedication That Make All This Fun Possible..

-Highboy   ...Friend, Teacher, Advisor, Comedian, Mentor And His Endless App Creations That Has Made Doing This So Much Fun And Easier..

-Poop   ..Friend and Advisor , The Person That Took The Time To Teach Me How To Make Coldboots Back In The 3.03OE-C Days..

-Dbzkid   ..Friend and The Person That 1st Taught Me How To Make A Gameboot ..

-Czchips   ..Friend Made My 1st Gameboot Request When I 1st Join And Always Being There For A Noob Like Me..

-Ibuprofen   ..Friend and Da Man That Put Up With My Annoying Questions About PSP Customising And The Stuff Bout The PSP About Screen ..

-MMMMMMM   ..Friend And A Cool Bro , I looked Up To, With His Gameboot Tutorials and Gameboots From Early Hacks Days Till Now..

- Cheesey   ..Friend That's Very Down To Earth and Very Helpful Thanks Bro For Helping Me Back In the 3.03OE-C Days

-Scooochie4   ..Friend, You Made My 1st FF7 Gameboot And Colboots That I Still Use From Time To Time N Just Being A Cool Bro And His PMF Website..

-Nothingface   ..Friend And Competitor Gives Me The Drive To Continue Doing This And Letting Me Help Making Themes With Him..

-Buckeyes   ..Friend, And Competitor That Pushes Me To Make better Gameboots And Finding Those Cool Ways To Edit Gameboots..

-ZingaBurga   ..Friend, Da Go To Guy Also His Apps "Rco Editor" "POPSTATION" and Just Being Very Approachable..

-Stallone   ..Friend And for His Master Thread For Everything..

-Rob1968 aka Oyabun   ..Friendly Funny and Down To Earth And Knowledgeble And Your Helpful Tutorials..

-Osnap   ..Friend and Another Bro That's There To Help Out Every 1 And Thank You Homie For Being Nice, And Your Tuorials  ..

-Vegetano1   ..Friend And A Bro Very Hard Worker And His EBOOT PACK THREAD THAT NEEDS AND DESERVES TO BE STICKIED , And His Knowledge In Making Themes.

-AND OTHERS THAT ELUDED MY MEMORY ATM ,  I AM SRY!

********************************56K USERS WARNING LOTSA IMAGES BELOW THIS POINT*********************************

POST AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF I HELPED OR WHATEVER THANK YOU !!!

Ok here goes......  

******************NOTE THESE GIFS ARE PREVIEWS ONLY, THE ACTUAL GAMBOOTS OR CINTROS ARE OF A BETTER QUALITY ******************

God Of War Psp Commercial Gameboot 3 secs long !

[Image: odvgamebootcompentrybj4.gif]

Download Here

Description: God of war psp commercial_This was my 1st entry into the psp-hacks.com gameboot competition, where I placed 3rd, not bad imo, have fun flashing !

Turok_Bring it Cintro 23 secs long !

[Image: turokbringituh9.gif]

Download Here

Description: Lotsa dinosuars running straight towards the screen, with a hunter with bow and arrow and guns ready to shoot!

The Wheelman_Assume Crash Position Cintro 1 min 23 secs long ! Favorite Of Mines...

[Image: thewheelmanassumecrashpvk8.gif]

Download Here

Description: As the Wheelman see's oncoming danger he kindly ask the passenger to assume crash position !

The Wheelman_Buy Yourself A New Car Cintro 42 secs long !

[Image: thewheelmanbuyyourselfabp2.gif]

Download Here

Description: A man hastliy tries to run away from some gangsta's with guns blazing on his tail !

The Wheelman_Let's Go Cintro 10 secs long

[Image: thewheelmanletsgorl9.gif]

Download Here

Description: A man runs hastily dives into the car and tells the driver "Let's Go" !

Pissed Off Tiger Roaring At You  Gameboot 7 secs long !

[Image: eyesofapissedtigerqs9.gif]

Download Here

Description: A Pissed Off Tiger Comes Close To Your Psp Screen And Growls Angrily!

Viking Teaser Trailer Cintro 9 secs long !

[Image: vikingteasertrailerkl1.gif]

Download Here

Description: The Viking Runs Into A Heated Battle, Where He Hacks N Slashes His Foes And A Beast Steps In To Give Him A Lesson On Proper Behaviour !

Tales From The Crypt Cintro 16 secs long !

[Image: talesfromthecryptintroqy0.gif]

Download Here

Description: The Crypt Keeper Pops Out His Coffin To Give Ya a Creepy Surprise ....!

The Grid Trailer Cintro 32 secs long !

[Image: gridtrailerplainmd4.gif]

Download Here

Description: A Very High Octane Car Race !

Snake Attacks Cintro 17 secs long.. I love showing this to kids lmao mwuahahahaha

[Image: snakeattackjr7.gif]

Download Here

Description: A Boa Constrictor While Being Filmed Attacks The Camera....!

Kenshin Himura Gameboot 10 secs long..

[Image: sxrojaspsp2ol0.gif]

Download Here

Description: A Wounded Warrior Looks Up To See A Beautiful Woman Looking At Him !

Tomb Raider Under World Gameboot 2.5 secs long

[Image: tombraider25secsrg3.gif]

Download Here

Description: Lara Croft Stands Outside A Old Colosseum And Without Hesitation  Detonates It To A Thunderous Explosion !

Tomb Raider Under World Gameboot 12 Secs Long With PSP Logo At the End Requested For CFW 5.00 And 5.50 Opening_pugins....!

[Image: tombraider12secsgamebooyl9.gif]

Download Here

Description: Lara Croft Stands Outside A Old Colosseum And Without Hesitation  Detonates It To A Thunderous Explosion !

Tomb Raider Under World Cintro 20 secs long

[Image: tombraiderunderworldcinwz0.gif]

Download Here

Description: Lara Croft Stands Outside A Old Colosseum And Detonates It To A Thunderous Explosion !

PSP Commercial_Take Me Out 10 secs cintro

[Image: takemeoutpspgw0.gif]

Download Here

Description: Cool donkey Psp Commercial That Show Cases Why Wee Love It So Much !

Gears of War 2 Trailer_ 30 secs long cintro

[Image: gearsofwar2kb0.gif]

Download Here

Description: The Soldiers Of Gears Of War Sit To Tell A Story_Are You Afraid Of the Dark ?  

Gears of War_Bad Ass_cintro 33 secs long

[Image: gearsofwarbadassna8.gif]

Download Here

Description: It's Just Like What You See In The Old Western Movies, 2 Gunmen Size Up For A Big Showdown G.O.W Style !!!

Gears  of War_Rendezvous With Death_cintro 27 secs long...

[Image: ihavearendezvouswithdeakf5.gif]

Download Here

Description: Gears of War Protagonist, Recites A Gloomy Poem Before He Delves Into Battle , With Certainty Of His Fate With Death !!!

Terry Tate Office Line Backer_That's My Game cintro 27 secs long

[Image: terrytatethatsmygame.gif]

Download Here

Description: A Non Productive Employee Takes Time To Celebrate A Well Played Game Of Solitaire, Gets A Reality Check By Mr Terry Tate ! Lol Very Funny Cintro , I Made Some Audio Edits To Make It All Da Better For Psp ...

Life As A Noob_cintro 1Min 5 Secs Long !

[Image: noobal2.gif]

Download Here

Description: Life Of A Noob Weighing Out His Options , Not Reading The READ ME ... Watch N Enjoy What Happens Lol...

PLEASE POST AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF I HELPED OR WHATEVER THANK YOU !!!

ODV out!
(This post was last modified: 24/11/2010 06:06 PM by ONEDEADLYVENOM.)
23/01/2009 06:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ONEDEADLYVENOM
Able One

RE: ONEDEADLYVENOM'S GAMEBOOT AND CINTRO WAREHOUSE
Fireworks Display Playstation Portable Gameboot 13 secs Long !

[Image: fireworksgamebootki2.gif]

Download Here

Description: A Grand Fireworks Display With A Multicolored "PLAYSTATION PORTABLE" At The End !

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse PSP Gameboot 12 secs

[Image: mickeymousepspbz2.gif]

Download Here

Description: Mickey Mouse Invites Viewers To Come Play In His Clubhouse ! Jap Woman Says PSP Audio At The End.

Bayonetta Trailor_Cintro 42 Secs Long .

[Image: bayonettaiq8.gif]

Download Here

Description: In A Devil May Cry Gun Play Fashion, Bayonetta The Sexy Gun Wielding Witch Makes A Bloody Mess Of Her Attackers !

The Prodigy_ Fire Starter Cintro 1 min 30 Secs Long .

[Image: theprodigyfirestarterfg5.gif]

Download Here

Description: The Prodigy_ Fire Starter Music Video Lol Some Crazy Stuff ..........He is a freakin instigator lol !

Just Thought I Should Do Summin Different For Yall .

ODV out!!

Guilty Gear Gameboot_14 secs Long.

[Image: guiltygearmk7.gif]

Download Here

Description: Not much to describe to masters clash swords and it looks cool .... lol !

Japanese Release_Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion Trailer,  Cintro or Gameboot 22 secs Long_Previously Released For The Tekken Theme By "Nothingface420" And Myself "ONEDEADLYVENOM"

[Image: t6lu1.gif]

Download Here

Description: Most Of The Tekken 6 Characters Painfully Show Off Some Off The Game's New Stuff !

Shoot Some Rep To Both Nothingface420 and ONEDEADLYVENOM Way If U Like Please Ppl !

TEKKEN 6 THEME 5.00M33 RELEASE THREAD

NORTH AMERICAN RELEASE_Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion Trailer 12 Secs 5.00M33 Gameboot And Cintro, With Alternate Coldboot Options !

[Image: t6remixee2.gif]

Download Here

Description: What Can I say It's Tekken My Favorite Fighting Game, Ok Watch The Build Up Of Rivalries In What Seems To Be A "KNOCKOUT" Game Lol !

End War 10 Secs Gameboot 5.00M33 With Opening plugin!

[Image: 11sv4.gif]

Download Here

Description: My 2nd Gameboot Competition Entry And Yet Again I Came In 3rd lol_END WAR

Shrek Thanks Demonstration Cintro 32 secs
[Image: 87867692ws1.gif]

Download Here

ODV out !

Add rep if u like!

War Games  Cintro 40 Secs Long !

[Image: 31780002xb2.gif]

Download Here

Description: A Gun Man Celebrates With His Friends And They Fire Several Rounds Into The Air .
Watch As The Camera Follows The Bullets For As They Say What Goes Up Must Come Down..

War Games Gameboot 8 Secs Long ! Please Note U Will Need To Edit The Opening_Plugin.Rco Yourself , I Will Do It Later But Been Bz sry....

[Image: wargamesgamebootqy0.gif]

Download Here

Description: A Gun Man Celebrates With His Friends And They Fire Several Rounds Into The Air , The Bullet Travels Up And Stop Just Before It Could Hit Ur PSP Screen, "Whew That Was Close".

The Witcher_Rise White Wolf 10 Secs Gameboot For 5.00 M33 !

[Image: thewitchergamebootwj1.gif]

Download Here

Description: An Sacred Emblem Of The White Wolf, Stalks You, Then Charges To Your PSP Screen !

The Witcher 1 Min 10 Secs Cintro !

[Image: thewitchertrailercintrobk9.gif]

Download Here

Description: This Hero And Protector Of The Weak , Train's Hard Before Going On To Real Battle !

Friday After Next_Money Mike_Don't Be Sorry Be Careful 12 Secs Cintro And Gameboot With 5.00m33 And 5.50GEN Ready !

[Image: dontbesorrybecarefulcu3.gif]

Download Here

Description: A Funny Classic Scene From Friday After Next, "Money Mike" Aka Da Pimp Warns His Assistant About Not Paying Attention, Very Funny Clip!

40 Year Old Virgin_Mooj Gives Advice To Andy ! Lmao Too Too Funny, 51 Secs Long Cintro !
******************************************WARNING******************************************************

[Image: moojadviceza4.gif]

You Must Be 18 Years Or Older To Download Or Use This And Agree That You Take Full Responsibility For The Usage Of This File !
Download Here
You Must Be 18 Years Or Older To Download Or Use This And Agree That You Take Full Responsibility For The Usage Of This File !

Description: In One Of The Most Memorable Scene In Comedy As A Whole, "Mooj" Gives "Andy" Advice_It's About Da Connection Lmao 40 Yr Old Virgin !

PLEASE POST LEAVE A COMMENT IF I HELPED OR WHATEVER THANK YOU !!!

Mafia 2_Holiday Confessions 11 Seconds Cintro !

[Image: mafia2holidayconfession.gif]

Download Here

Description: Al Capone Would Be Proud Of These Guys Lawless Behavior !

Michael Jackson_Moonwalker 7 secs 5.00m33 And 5.50 GEN Gameboot, and 21 Secs Long Cintro.

[Image: mj21secs.gif]

[Image: mj7sec.gif]

Download Here

Description: The King Of Pop Michael Jackson, Walks Slowly Down A Pathway, Then He Suddenly Stops To Perform His Very Explosive Climax Signature Foot Routine, Enjoy!

Thank You XCALIBUR20 , for inspiring me to do this request ! :-)

Jet Lee_Fearless Fight Scene 9 Secs Long Gameboot For CFW 5.00M33 And 5.50GEN And 45 Secs Long Cintro !

[Image: fearless9secs.gif]

Download Here For Gameboot

[Image: jetleefearless45secs.gif]

Download Here For Cintro

Description: Jet Lee Finds Himself In A Fierce Battle Vs His Childhood Nemesis, Well Let's Hope For The Best !

Jet Lee_Fearless Fight Scene 1 Man Vs Many 47 Secs Long Cintro !

[Image: jetleechallengers.gif]

Download Here For Cintro

Description: Jet Lee Stands Alone In A Duel Vs Many Challengers As They Try To Defeat Him , Enjoy !

Equilibrium Gun Fight_Cintro 1min 27 secs long....

[Image: equilibriumgunfight.gif]

Download Here For Cintro

Description: In A Very Explosive Final Gun Battle, These Two Arch Rivals Hone In On a Rare Skill Where They Can Predict Where And When A Gun Shot Will Be Fired Next !

Michael Jordan Vs Michael Jordan 5 secs Gameboot For 5.00m33 and 5.50GEN & 1 Min Long Cintro !

[Image: jordanvsjordangameboot.gif]

[Image: jordanvsjordancintro.gif]

Download Here For Gameboot And Cintro Bundle

Description: A Look At What It Would Be Like If Jordan Played Vs Himself !! Enjoy Michael Jordan Fans............!

Please Accept My Sincerest Apologies To Everyone That Previously Downloaded The Gameboot ! I Had An Issue Prior To Uploading The File, But All Files Are Fixed Now , So Download With Confidence...

ODV out!
(This post was last modified: 03/10/2009 04:01 PM by ONEDEADLYVENOM.)
23/01/2009 06:39 PM
ONEDEADLYVENOM
Able One

Twilight Cintro_48Secs

[Image: twilighthl.gif]

Download Here

God Of War 3_13 Secs Cintro !

[Image: godofwar313secscintro.gif]

Download Here

Harry Potter Half The Blood Prince_27 Secs_Cintro

[Image: harrypotterhalftheblood.gif]

Download Here

Far Cry 2_Psp Ending 13 Secs Cintro

[Image: farcry2pspending.gif]

Download Here

ODV out !

Joker Blows Up Gotham Hospital_25 secs Long Cintro !

[Image: jokerexplosion25secs.gif]

Download Here

Description:Joker shows that he is human also and can make errors also, when he runs into some technical difficulties with his detonator, ohhh boy poor Joker !

Joker_Pencil Magic Trick_15 Secs Long Cintro!

[Image: jokerpencilmagictrickps.gif]

Download Here

Description: Joker as usual has a trick up his sleeve and weaves his magic to make a pencil disappear pooof tah daaaaaaaaaaah

hope yall enjoy !!

God Of War_Vengence Trailer Cintro 20 Sec Long

[Image: godofwarvengencetrailer.gif]

Download Here

Bayonetta Japanese Commercial_15 Secs Gameboot 5.00 and 5.50 Ready

[Image: 76466811.gif]

Download Here

Final Fantasy XIII Trailer 10 Secs Long Cintro

[Image: 40829392.gif]

Download Here

Description : Lightning Rallies Her Team To Fight On !

ERROR FIXED

Afro Samurai 10 Seconds Gameboot, Coldboot Text  "Afro Samurai", And Bootsound "Nothing Personal, It's Just Business !" 5.00M33 And 5.50GEN

[Image: 15369118.gif]

Download Here

Description: Afro Samurai Displays How to Kill A Swarm Of Bad Guys Without Breaking A Sweat .. Just Go See For Yourself !

Soul Eater Opening 15 Secs Gameboot For cfw 5.00_5.50

[Image: option115secs.gif]

Download Here

Option 2

[Image: souleateroption2.gif]

Download Here

Brink 28 Secs Cintro

[Image: brink28secs.gif]

Description: This Lone Rebel Puts His Life And Purpose On The Line His Bravery Leads His Every Move !

Download Here

Brink 14 Secs Gameboot Ready For 5.00 And 5.50 CFW's

[Image: brink14secs.gif]

Download Here

Description: A Game Of Russian Roulette Gone Bad Or Is It ?

Playstation Notwork Logo 5 Secs Gameboot_5.00 And 5.50 Ready !

[Image: psn5secs.gif]

Description: The New Cooler Looking PSN Logo Seen In Alot Of Their Presentations....

Download Here

3D Stroke PS3 Start Up Sound, PSP Logo_3 Secs Long Gameboot for CFW 5.00_5.50

[Image: 3dps3.gif]

Description: 3D Stroke With PS3 Start Up Sound, PSP Logo At The End_3 Secs Long Gameboot for CFW 5.00_5.50

Download Here

PSP Matrix 8 Secs Gamboot

[Image: pspmatrix8secs.gif]

Description: An 8 Sec Gameboot With Audio for CFW 5.00 And 5.50,With The Matrix Code With PSP Letters Falling To Form The Moniker "PSP" Logo !

Download Here With Audio

Download Here FOR GAMEBOOT WITH NO AUDIO

Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children_6 Secs Gameboot_5.00_5.50

[Image: ff7ac6secs.gif]

Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children_6 Secs Gameboot_5.00_5.50

Description: Sephiroth And Cloud Duke It Out Once And For All In A Epic Battle !

Download Here

Persona 8 Seconds Gameboot_5.00_5.50 Ready !

[Image: persona8secs.gif]

Description: Watch The Preview Vid_REQUEST.

Download Here

Kamen Rider Decade_12 Secs Cintro And Gameboot 5.00 And 5.50 Ready !

[Image: kamenriderdecade12secs.gif]

Download Here

Kamen Rider Decade_Coldboot Image And Sound_5.00_5.50 Ready

Download Here

Staying in sync with the gameboot and cintro I released , here's a cool boot sound and coldboot image ! To those of you that are new to flashing files, please do some reading and some research and learn how to flash safely, even though I know it safe to flash these files if you don't know how learn to do so asap, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

The "openin_plugin.rco" goes in the flash:0/vsh/resource
The "opening_plugin.prx" goes in the flash:0/vsh/module

A coldboot is the sound u hear when you 1st turn the psp power on, and the image you usually see is the "psp" logo but this has been customized also .

Please add rep if u like oh and by the way i will make the coldboot also for this !

Kingdom Hearts_Birth By Sleep_12Secs Gameboot And Cintro 5.00 And 5.50 Ready !

Description: In A Parallel Universe 2 Heroes Find Themselves Running From The Dark Void And The Other From Being Engulfed By The Inevitable Light , Which Is The "PSP" !

[Image: 57985427.gif]

Download Here

Hanamaru Space Kindergarten 12 Secs Gameboot 5.00_5.50 Ready !

[Image: hanamaru12secs.gif]

Description: Well The Title Says It All " Hanamaru Space Kindergarten 12 Secs Gameboot 5.00_5.50 Ready " !

Download Here

Star Wars Force Unleashed 12 Secs Gameboot With PSP Logo_5.00 And 5.50 Ready !

[Image: starwars12secs.gif]

Description: A Storm Trooper Finds Himself In A Tight Squeeze Between An Angry Jedi's Light Sabers And His Back Into A Wall ....Oooouuuchh !

Download Here

Batman  12 Secs Gameboot and 20 Secs Cintro 5.00 and 5.50 Compatible

[Image: batman12secs.gif]

Description: Batman Walks Away Amidst Threats Of Making A Choice.... Well He Makes One!

Download Here

Batman 20 Secs Cintro

[Image: batman20secs.gif]

Description: Almost The Same As Above, However Includes More Footage !

Download Here

Witchblade Gameboot 10 Secs Long 5.00 And 5.50 Ready !

[Image: witchblade10secs.gif]

Description: She Transforms Into Here Uber Alter Ego ! No Pun Intended As She Decides "Which Blade Should She Use ?"

Download Here

Ipman_Donnie Yen_Training Session 13 Seconds Long Cintro and Gameboot 5.00 and 5.50 Ready !

[Image: ipmandonnieyentrainings.gif]

Description: Ipman The Legendary Wing Chun Grand Master And Bruce Lee's Teacher Shows Off Some Of His Skillzzzzzz :-O

Download Here

Red Laser Cut PSP Logo_6Secs Long Gameboot_5.00 And 5.50 Ready !

[Image: redlasercutpsp6secs.gif]

Description: This Was Originally A Youtube Video After Effects Tutorial Video, That Was Also A Request Made By Psp Hacks Member " Ben x KlutCH " I Made It For Him .. Enjoy !

Download Here

Red Ribbon Playstation Logo 3 Seconds Long Gameboot With Added Cool Custom Sound Effects 5.00 And 5.50 Ready !

[Image: redplaystation3secs.gif]

Description: An Elegant Red Ribbon Adorns The "PSP And Playstation Logo" I Added A Cool Audio Sound Effect To A Classic Wee Already Love !

Download Here

Red Ribbon Playstation Logo Version 2_3 Seconds Long Gameboot With Added Cool Custom Sound Effects 5.00 And 5.50 Ready !

[Image: redribbonplaystationpor.gif]

Description: An Elegant Red Ribbon Adorns Itself Around The "PSP And Playstation Logo" I Added A Cool Audio Sound Effect To A Classic Wee Already Love !

Download Here

PSP Multicolored Ribbon Gameboot 3 Seconds long 5.00 And 5.50 Ready!

[Image: 3secsmulticoloredribbon.gif]

Download Here

PSP Muilticolored Ribbon Gameboot 6 Seconds Long 5.00 And 5.50 Ready !

[Image: pspmulticoloredribbon6s.gif]

Download Here

Where's The Torpedo 11 Secs Gameboot For Cfw 5.00,5.50,6.20,6.35,6.39 !

[Image: th_WheresDaTorpedo.gif]

Download Here

Description: The Submarine Gets Hit By A Few Torpedoes And This Knocks The Female Captain Temporarily Down Dazed She Regains Herself To Ask "Where's Da Topedo"

DC Universe 15 Secs Long Gameboot For Cfw's 5.00,5.50,6.20,6.35,6.39...!

[Image: th_DCUniverse15secs.gif]

Download Here For Gamboots With A Special Edited Coldboot Text , Please Make Sure Your Hands Are Clean Before You Try My Gameboot People lol :D

Description: Flash Gordon, Batman, Green Lantern, Lex Luther And A Few Other Stars Of The DC Universe Get A Taste Of How Powerful "Black Adam" After Effects Of His Spoken Word "Shazam" Can Be, Well You Get To See What Happens...Enjoy !

THIS WAS MY ENTRY GAMEBOOT FOR THE PSP-HACKS GAMEBOOT COMPETITION !
ODV out !

Please add rep or coment if u like or dislike ..

Enjoy !

Add rep or comment if u like or dislike plzz..

Digimon Adventure 11 Secs Gameboot And Coldboot Text For All CFW 5.xx Thru 6.xx Includes CTF Alternatives !

[Image: Digimon11Secs.gif]

Download Here

Description: All the more popular Digimon characters getting spotlighted into ultimately one big gathering !

Joker Bloody PSP Cough 16 Secs Long For All CFW 5.XX To 6.XX !

[Image: Joker16Secs.gif]

Download Here For Joker 16 Sec Multi CFW CTF Gameboots

Download Here For Joker Bloody PSP Cough 16 Secs Gameboot_All CFW

Description: Joker Sadistically Laughs And He Ends Up Choking On Something.......Let's See What It Is !

This Was My 2nd Entry Gameboot Into The PSP-H***s Gameboot Competition !

Hitgirl 5 Seconds Gameboot CFW 4.01 & Older & 6.XX Ready

[Image: PWhgh.gif]

DOWNLOAD HERE

Playstation 1 Startup Intro 15 Secs Long CFW 5.00_5.50 and 6.XX Ready Includes The Same As A Cintro !

[Image: kfU6j.gif]

Download Here

ODV out !
(This post was last modified: 06/10/2011 04:24 PM by ONEDEADLYVENOM.)
23/01/2009 06:40 PM
ONEDEADLYVENOM
Able One

RESERVED FOR LATER ADDITIONS !
23/01/2009 06:40 PM
ONEDEADLYVENOM
Able One

RESERVED FOR LATER ADDITIONS !
23/01/2009 06:41 PM
buckeyes937
Gameboot King

Threads: 59
E-Pigs: 19.9767
Nice to see you moving your work around bro. Keep up the nice work.

23/01/2009 07:44 PM
ONEDEADLYVENOM
Able One

Thanks homie u inspire a bro !

ODV out!
23/01/2009 07:59 PM
Mickey
Down with MJ yo

Threads: 251
E-Pigs: 28.7300
NICE! Great job on these, thanks

[Image: MiCk3Y.jpg]

[Image: battle.png]

Spoiler for link:
24/01/2009 01:06 AM
Tetris999

Threads: 298
E-Pigs: 82.5657
lol, just one thing; the front page is not dial-up freindly anymore :P

by the way, nice cintro's! :D

MY SIG IS FUCKING DEAD
24/01/2009 01:19 AM
dbzkid
Paradigmatic Apprentice

Threads: 6
E-Pigs: 1.0182
DAMN, man nice to see that you got front paged!!! Wo0o0o0o0o0o0o00oo, wow i havent worked on psp in a while lol, but yeah Thanks Onedeadlyvenom :) and keep up the good work

[Image: Henriettanotext.gif]
24/01/2009 11:45 AM