youtube cleaning up !?!?
|-Anubis-|
<3 Girls

Threads: 45
E-Pigs: 26.8142
RE: youtube cleaning up !?!?
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:
|-Anubis-| Wrote:everyone back to bittorrent for movies!
...oh wait, everyone does that anyways...  don't they?

I usually go for the youtube versions for some Animes.

I'll only download through bittorrent if I have a particular interest in them. [or YouTube has taken down the videos -_-]

[Image: chikarusigrf1.png]
31/07/2007 04:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Assassinator

Threads: 176
E-Pigs: 140.8363
|-Anubis-| Wrote:I usually go for the youtube versions for some Animes.

I'll only download through bittorrent if I have a particular interest in them. [or YouTube has taken down the videos -_-]

Youtube is horrible.

The quality is worse than my video tapes from 10 years back encoded in extra long play mode (can record 3x more data as usual = poo poo quality) which are starting to get moldy. Probably a lot worse. My video tapes are at least somewhat clear, don't loose as much fine detail, don't have as bad color deterioration, and don't have ridiculous amounts of blocking. (except for the parts that have gotten moldy)

Not to mention it's small, in frame size (unless if u want to enlarge, which is not cool considering the absolutely poo poo quality), and embedded in a web browser, and u have to have the internet active to watch, and it will lag if u have a weak connection or if you're downloading stuff at the same time.

And the sound is poo poo, if u care about sound at all.

And if u ever want to watch it again later, u have to go online and go stream it all over again. (unless if u 'borrow' the streaming video out of the cache). I almost never watch anything again, but still good to have a hard copy, to share with.

If u really want to save downloads or have a horrible connection, downloading these crappy  rmvb encodes optimized for size is probably a better option than youtube. If u have a good enough connection to stream youtube without lag, downloading the standard 175-223mb anime episodes wouldn't be that much of a hassle anyways.
31/07/2007 07:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shady
Sometimes when poo, I hungry

Threads: 472
E-Pigs: 508.0987
psp

(09/06/2011 06:25 AM)S7* Wrote:  Spambots are strange, mysterious creatures.
01/08/2007 11:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply