Endless Paradigm

Full Version: 3.30 OE-A Installation Noob Proof
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3.30oe-A Installation

Tips:

If you have cf previously installed on your
1.5 or anything like that, you can still upgrade without cleaning the flash out. Also you should restore your psp back to default settings. And format your memorystick beforehand.

3.30oe can only be installed from firmware 1.5 or any other version of OE.

----------------------

Downloads:

3.30oe-A Full Install (Alternative Mirror)
Installer\Extractor for 1.5
[Image: dlbutton13.gif]

3.30oe-A Full Install (Alternative Mirror)
Installer\Extractor for SE or OE

----------------------

Miscellaneous Downloads:

Recovery for Semi-Brick or for Going Back to 1.5.

UMD to ISO Dumper

PSX Converter by Zingaburga

----------------------
Instructions for installing 3.30 OE-A:

1. Double click extractor(or you can open it with winrar), extract to memorystick.

2. Run the flasher("3.30 OE-A Firmware Install"). If your battery is less than 75%,
    the program will show an error saying the battery is to low and it will return to the
    XMB.

3. If you have enough battery, the program will continue and will show an
    agreement. Press X to accept it and it will flash the custom firmware to your psp.  
    Do not turn psp off or take memorystick out while flashing is in progress.

4.  After finishing flashing, your psp will reboot to XMB and you should now be    
     running 3.30OE.

5. If you want to go back to 1.5, or you semi-brick your psp, use the recovery  
    download at the top, it has brief instructions on how to use it, included.

6. Read the info which comes with download for any problems please as it has  
    everything you need & it lists changes. Also read this great guide by Exad. Tutorial.

----------------------

History

----
3.10oe-a

3.03oe-c

----------------------

All thanks go to the wonderful Dark_Alex for creating this great firmware. :)
Cool calos

i love you calo i always use your page to get downgraders and updates :cool:
hi yoyoballs, what's up.

happy?
crazy i hit post and then the page appeared like this lol you posted like a millisec before me lol
Nothing much calos just got home from work... going to go to bed soon.. (or play hitman blood money)
play god of war 2
i still havnet beaten it yet
Spoiler for :
I'm at the part where you have to fight with this giant nasty thing just before you get to fighting zeus
greta game if not the best game, i love it. i must buy the game its so good. lol
the only hting that pisses me off is that on god mode in part 1 it took me like 2 weeks playing for like 2hrs each day trying to defeat ares, its so damn hard in god mode I'm lucky i make it a priority to take care of my belongings, i prolly would of gone through 29-34 controllers, just a rough number of how many time i almost threw it during that period of anger and frustration against bastard ares
sweet easy

thanks calo :great:
Reference URL's