Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Today: Lanparty!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I invited some xbox360's (and their owners) over to play some stuff (read: GTA4).

Check out the live webcam at http://ge64.kicks-donkey.net:50005

Take screencaps of whoever you think is ME and then wee'll see who gets it right!
Ge64 Wrote:I invited some xbox360's (and their owners) over to play some stuff (read: GTA4).

Check out the live webcam at http://ge64.kicks-donkey.net:50005

Take screencaps of whoever you think is ME and then wee'll see who gets it right!

Link turns up with a blank gray page. Nothing on it.
works in ie crashes my firefox
I saw it. WTH??
i acquired some XD
[Image: 77803018qk0.jpg][Image: 30770263sp7.jpg]
[Image: 65415342nq7.jpg][Image: 77303433ly6.jpg]
[Image: 93314160oe8.jpg][Image: 16694605nz1.jpg]
[Image: 51598768ke4.jpg][Image: 90355462jb5.jpg]
[Image: 75116967nv1.jpg]
the webcams off now
lol, i wish i could play with you guys, i have ps3
beaner2k6 Wrote:lol, i wish i could play with you guys, i have ps3

so you got your ps3?

sweet

to bad mine broke :(
or i'd play you some gta
yeah i sentcha a friend invite on the psn
i invited some other ppl too, and i also invited this friend of mine who is too much of an idiot to play gta with me, i sent him invites from gta online to join some games, i also tried to host one on party mode and that idiot didn't know how to join party mode
GOD! get your ps3 fixed already shady so wee can play together! cause i know you aint no idiot!
beaner2k6 Wrote:yeah i sentcha a friend invite on the psn
i invited some other ppl too, and i also invited this friend of mine who is too much of an idiot to play gta with me, i sent him invites from gta online to join some games, i also tried to host one on party mode and that idiot didn't know how to join party mode
GOD! get your ps3 fixed already shady so wee can play together! cause i know you aint no idiot!

lol yeah i might accept  your invite today..

my ps3 still turns on and i can go through the XMB

but the only problem is it don't read any disc..

i don't send it it until tomarrow
...there is no one there
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's