Endless Paradigm

Full Version: 3.93 Custom Firmware Installer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:3.93 CFW Installer:
-------------------

Create a folder called UPDATE in /PSP/GAME and copy the EBOOT.PBP there included in this package.
Copy the original Sony 3.93 update to the root of the memory stick with the name 393.PBP
Launch app, and follow the instructions.

!WARNING! Press X when the official update said that press X to reboot, if not, you will have a brick.

CHANGES:
--------

1. Uses the 3.93 kernel
2. Implented all the original custom firmware features.
3. Ability to use the normal recovery inside the XMB by pressing the HOME button:
- When in the recovery, the system is suspended, and you can change all options directly.
- All options work immediatly, there is no need to reboot (even the Slim's USB charging option)
- Ability to make a Pandora battery from the recovery, read and restore the EEPROM, etc. Providing that the motherboard supports it.
- Ability to hide the MAC adress in System Information, if you do so, the MAC will show visually as all 0's.
- Ability to save the savegames in normal format, rather then encrypted (only functions in March33 and Sony NP9960 mode).
4. The native 3.93 pops isn't as good as the previous pops, therefor I hope the popsloader will get updated to support 3.93.

--------
Dark_AleX and Team M33, for all their custom firmwares.
Hellcat for his Saveplain plugin, which I improved and integrated in the custom firmware.
*** http://www.pspgen.com ***

Source pspgen

[Image: pres.jpg]
[Image: reco1.jpg]
[Image: reco3.jpg]
[3.93 Download via Sony]
wasn't this already released?
or is this a different version. Who made it?
Its a different dev. Ketchup. He helped _HellDashX_ with his 3.72 and 3.73 HX firmwares which turned out to suck a bit.

Also, I wouldn't do this unless you natively want to run Skype on your Jap Slim. But wee are all free to experiment until the desu screen apears rite?
I'll wait =P

good that people are making them though :/ maybe
woooo,. .that's some nice new feature's! def gonne install this!
yea some nice features, dax should think about some of these for 4.00 M33.
and HX firmwares didnt just suck, they were completely jus piles of chocolate.
Thanks xero1!! i have Attached the cfw to the topic! ;) peoples only have to find there own official sony 3.93 update to install this now,.
haha this is sweet!! :D

NOTE: For me, it is the SELECT button not HOME button that brings up the vsh recovery!
think I'll try this out... can't be too bad can it?
Truely AMAZING!! theme's and CXMB3.1 works fine 2!! but best is Recovery vshmenu switch!! no more resetting,.

i also have to press "select" for recovery to come up.
there is 2 recovery's "boot-mode" and "vsh-mode"

CUUL!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's