Endless Paradigm

Full Version: GO!View psp download service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:PlayStation and Sky have announced the Go!View service, the first official PSP video download service in Europe, will go live in the summer.

Go!View will provide programming from the worlds of entertainment, comedy, sport and movies for PSP owners and will let them create their own individual TV schedule on their PSP - to watch whenever and wherever they choose.

Go!View will work on either a subscription or pay-per-view basis and users will need to register on the Go!View website where they can then download content to the PSP via their PC rather than via Sky box hook up.

"Go!View allows PSP users to take advantage of a unique service, adding another dimension to PSP's offering", said Owen Jenkinson, Go!View marketing manager.

"The opportunity to watch top TV and movies on-the-go and on-demand will allow PSP owners to enjoy their favourite entertainment on their own terms, enhancing the PSP's offering as a portable gaming console."

No firm dates, other than a "summer" launch, or pricing details have yet been revealed. Wee will keep you informed.

source: http://www.gopspgo.co.uk

also the mascots for GO! look cute and full of win
[Image: f_Untitled1m_c148271.png]
win for the mascots!
Cool :D i posted something like this ages ago. Can't wait :P
those are awesome mascots
lol The mascots are so cuddly

And why do wee US PSP gamers constantly get the shaft? I want a download service on my PSP without having to dummy region it Sadist
NICE! i can't imagine how far PSP can go! hope that soon i can have a refrigerator in my PSP because it really hot in here SUMMER COMES! LOL!
lol this is good for the european users though
Someone should make body attachments for the psp camera that would snap into a robot body like those for safe keepings when the camera is not in use!!
Reference URL's