Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Click Sounds HeadQuarters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you want any click sounds for your PSP ill make them here just post the idea of what you want the sound to be and ill make it
I got one! I want some click sounds like the sound made when you move the arrow over the squares in Jeanne D'Arc. When you actually choose how many spaces you want to move and then choose that box as your destination - now that's a cool noise! :D I'm not sure it's possible to get the clicking sounds from the game b/c there's always music playing, but it may be easy to replicate, I'm not sure. :/

If you do this, you are WIN!!!
how nice of you bro maybe sooner i will request one.
Hey, Master, I don't think this really counts as a "hack/development/find" (that section is more for discoveries like a PRX offset or something, not personal customizations), so I'm moving it to PSP Customization.

Great thread, though, I may request something from you in the near future :)
Can u make for me skate click sound? when u slide the icon i would like to hear the sound of the wheels,when u press x the sound of an ollie(jump)..is it possible?
ibawanzingee Wrote:I got one! I want some click sounds like the sound made when you move the arrow over the squares in Jeanne D'Arc. When you actually choose how many spaces you want to move and then choose that box as your destination - now that's a cool noise! :D I'm not sure it's possible to get the clicking sounds from the game b/c there's always music playing, but it may be easy to replicate, I'm not sure. :/

Ok i can do this but can you give me the exact name of the game so i can go make the click sounds out of there.
MasterDKR Wrote:
ibawanzingee Wrote:I got one! I want some click sounds like the sound made when you move the arrow over the squares in Jeanne D'Arc. When you actually choose how many spaces you want to move and then choose that box as your destination - now that's a cool noise! :D I'm not sure it's possible to get the clicking sounds from the game b/c there's always music playing, but it may be easy to replicate, I'm not sure. :/

Ok i can do this but can you give me the exact name of the game so i can go make the click sounds out of there.

Jeanne D'Arc is the games name..
swo1 Wrote:Can u make for me skate click sound? when u slide the icon i would like to hear the sound of the wheels,when u press x the sound of an ollie(jump)..is it possible?

what about the other set of sounds i got the first part you wanted
can you make some halo 3 click sounds?
ok ill gather them right now im making a whole bunch and i will post them all
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's