Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Click Sounds HeadQuarters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
sweet!  I've been dieing to use the Halo 3 click sounds in my themes. :)
Professor Fate Wrote:sweet!  I've been dieing to use the Halo 3 click sounds in my themes. :)

hey by the way, when are you going to release that new theme of yours, its magnificently fantastic.
what you mean this theme? Aha
[Image: dynamicfateremix3it9.jpg]
[Image: keyboardiconshz1.jpg]
            ^Keyboard^  yey vibstar! XD

well I won't be able to finish it without Halo 3 click sounds. ^o^
ok since its suce a great theme ill go get it now, tell me the specifics that you want in the click sounds and i know halo so don't be afriad to tell me a sound
all I want are the sounds from the halo 3 game menu.   other then that I don't know what else to tell you since I've never made click sounds.
to tell you the truth, I really don't know how the click sounds from Halo 3 are cause i don't have it, "PS3", but I'll do my best
It would be cool if when you selected something it made a gunshot sound. and when you exited a menu, there was like the click of a gun. and then when you just scrolled in the menu, it should make a sound of like a metallic clanking. that would be awesome
trademark91 Wrote:It would be cool if when you selected something it made a gunshot sound. and when you exited a menu, there was like the click of a gun. and then when you just scrolled in the menu, it should make a sound of like a metallic clanking. that would be awesome

http://highboy.isgreat.org/sounds/click%...index2.htm you can get them here.

@masterdkr think you can make some dragonballz click sounds? Mostly looking for voices idk like a kamehameha from goku or a final flash from vegeta. Its for a theme I'm working on. Icons don't look that good because they were 60X60 and I had to get it to 80X80.

[Image: Screenshot002.jpg]
MasterDKR Wrote:to tell you the truth, I really don't know how the click sounds from Halo 3 are cause i don't have it, "PS3", but I'll do my best

there are a bunch of youtube vids of people in the menu.
ok I will go try now
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's