Endless Paradigm

Full Version: How To Use Large Text On PSP Boot Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im using rco editor dimension size 320x80 but when i try to save the rco. it says its too big use standard size. Ive seen it on other peoples PSPs but i just can't get it to work. It always comes out the standard size. PLEASE HELP & AS USUAL THANKS IN ADVANCE.
eh, well i never really post here because i left psp-customizing a long time ago and can't help you much, as a suggestion try a different size, also please google things like this, you will be surprised how easy it sometimes is to find some of this stuff, also be patient someone will come along here that can possibly help you out much more than me :)
What tells you to use the standard size? The rco editor?
try using the image on the 2nd or third option from top in opening plugin
I think older versions of RCO Editor requires you to have icons to be a certain size.  I recall removing that prompt some time...
its not possible to make it much bigger than 200x"whatever" mine is currently 200x67
[Image: minecopydf6.jpg]
if you don't mind color loss and transparency loss save put the image mode to "index"
color in photoshop if you want it as big as you stated
size and colors both can help...

i tried before, same size, but in 256png, it can be shown, but in 16M PNG, it won't. of cause, 256png will downgrade your output
open up your opening plugin rco go to the page data tab go to the last option at logo@0xAo4 and edit the stretch there.
You can make the logo larger if you remove the tex_glows.

I just made this one 320x100, no problems.

[Image: screenshot001qq3.png]
Reference URL's