Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Wii] Virtual Console Encryption Cracked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: game_10.jpg]

brakken Wrote:"Donkey.Kong.Country.2.Diddys.Kong.Quest.VC.PAL.Wii-BlaZe" has been released into the wild world of the underground warez by a Team who calls themselves Blaze Team. Seeing that once you purchase a VC title it's yours and you can download it again, even after exchanging your Wii with Nintendo the reasoning for "backups" doesn't seem so valid and the point it's illegal to spread them around will most likely cause a major look into the situation by Nintendo.

Bushing, one of the authors and the first person to run homebrew on the Nintendo Wii is currently upset about this as it will bring negative attention to the homebrew community and I'm told he's going to post an article about why this is wrong. However, VC games have been cracked. I'll update this post (if/when) Bushing posts about the event.

- Source: [here]

The Nintendo Wii scene blowing up?????  I think so.  Once more info about this is released I will be sure to keep you guys updated

discuss
hmm interesting... have there been any actual reports of it working though?
wow very interesting, i don't see how its all bad (oh well it might be in a way.......)

keep me updated :P
meh, it was going to happen eventually, but i guess its a bit of a kick in the teeth for Ninty
roberth Wrote:meh, it was going to happen eventually, but i guess its a bit of a kick in the teeth for Ninty

reeeeeeeeeeeally though?
what, was it really going to happen or is it really a kick in the teeth

Think about it, for N, beforehand even pirates were limited to buying VC games, giving ninty a limited income...
I have no clue whot this is about,.. tis a nintendo game wich you can play on the Wii??! Flatterd

Blur
Its a game which is bought from the Wii Store, except with its DRM ripped
roberth Wrote:Its a game which is bought from the Wii Store, except with its DRM ripped

DRM Blur so its a nintendo game from the Wii store and the secu is ripped,.1?

is it a Wii game or older nintendo game like playing ps2 games on a ps3,.1?
Older game,SNES from the Virtual Console...still
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's