Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [RELEASE]Dz-Resplend 3.90M33-CTF-flash0-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it's been very long and I've finally finished my first flash theme.This has been very hard for me since I had no help from anyone and it was all trial and error.But this theme will encourage me to make more elegant themes.

Special Thanks To:
Assyrianpimp09 for a tip
Vibstar for OSK_Plugin
VSH Main Editor by Blessedhands
RCO Editor by Zinga Burga
3.90 Offsets by Schmilk

I made all click sounds and other features.This is Version 1 of the theme becuase I still need to learn some few other stuff that I didn't include in this theme, so expect more of this theme soon.In these screens it may look low quality but when you flash your PSP it will look better.

This theme contains a lot of customized stuff so browse around and explore the features of this theme and if you have any suggestions please post and I will surely add it in.

[Image: screen1se1.bmp]
[Image: screen3ca1.bmp]
Sorry again, the screenshot plugin took the image bright, it's really not like this, it's a bit much darker.

Download - Needs Registration
Dz-Resplend 3.90M33 Flash0
Dz-Resplend 3.90M33 CTF

Download from Endless Paradigm
Dz-Resplend 3.90M33 By MasterDKR.zip
i like the syscfg icons ;)
Nice theme!
Downloaded and will try as soon as my new theme is ready,.. ;p Blur this looks so cool specialy with the wallpaper!!

by the way Offsets are found by alot of people,. ;p
schmilk is offset digger :D
nice... a very soft theme...
Very nice.

Going to add to downloads section.

EDIT: looks like its already there.
Thanks alot for the good comments everyone
Looks REALLY nice :P Especially like the photo parts :D
thanks alot and soon there will be mroe so don't worry
Reference URL's