Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Bleach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i watched episode yesterday and wow, what a great episode after quite a number of off-track + boring re-cap episodes.

anyway, was surpirised that ulquiorra's hand was not bloodied when he hand stabs ichigo and pulls it out.

and i was :o when he announce his no.4 espada, i have always suspected he might be at least 2nd or 1st espada. but after hearing that, i think the old man in the opening songs might be the no.1 espada.

what's with ichigo's hollow form!!!!! if he was to remain in that form and able to control his power, he would have totally donkey-pwned ulq.

lets hear some comments bleach fanatics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea that was kinda surprising.

I haven't kept up with the anime. I stopped somewhere with that goat skull shinigami.

I hope you're reading the manga as well. 1000x more interesting.

http://mangashare.com/ «- Get Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece in the same place.
|-Anubis-| Wrote:Yea that was kinda surprising.

I haven't kept up with the anime. I stopped somewhere with that goat skull shinigami.

I hope you're reading the manga as well. 1000x more interesting.

Agreed. Plus, it's much farther, and so wee manga-readers get the plot details waaaaaaay before the anime viewers.
he isn't reading the manga or he would have already knew about ulqiorra
/Moved to Anime Discussions section.

Please post in the right section
thanks for moving the thread.

as for the manga, i don't really want to read it cause i prefer to see the action, voices etc... makes it more "realistic" if you get what i meant.

oh and in 162, theres those 2 arrancar who is jealous of inoue, are they part of the espada? i think not, cause the whole picture of espada meeting didnt have any girls (i think)
Yeah, intresting episode. I though ulquiorra was the no.1 espada.
The two girl arrancar aren't part of the espada.
And there is one female espada, Halibel.
yippee! bleach 166 out!

finally bleach is back.

watch it here....

http://www.bleachstream.com/
meh its not like its epic news
lol... just excited!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's