Endless Paradigm

Full Version: How do I do this? (read on, please)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am about to release my newest theme "BlaCkoncept", but I need one single offset which I can't seem to find. I want it so when you go into USB mode, the bar at the top stays black, and doesn't change to the colour of the month. Subsequently, I believe by changing this offset, it will also make it so when I set a pic as a wallpaper, that screen is black. It should also include the slight coloration of the fonts. Does anyone know this offset?

Thank you!

EDIT: I have the 3.90 prx offsets excel shit, too. So I'm not being lazy. ;)
From memory, the "information bar" that pops down, the colours, size etc are a global setting.  So you can make it black, however, it'll make all the information bars black.

I don't think you can make a particular screen hide the wallpaper (through hexing anyway).
i think systemconf may help
@ ZB: Yes, I want them ALL to be black! And I don't want to "hide" the wallpapers at all, I just want to make it so instead of the screen being, say RED (translucent though), when I'm setting a wallpaper, if I'm October, the colour will always be black there, too, as well as all info bars.

@ matchung: I'll try that! Thank you!

EDIT: I tried that, matchung, and it was *already set to R: 0 G: 0 B: 0. :(

Nevermind, I got it by just editing the vshmain SchmilK made for VertiGO!

Thank you though, ppl! :)
Reference URL's