Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Sony's New BDZ-A70 Blu-ray recorder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: sony1_01.jpg]

gizmodo Wrote:Does this make up for the "no PS3 Blu-ray to PSP" transfer story? Kind of. Sony's new BDZ-A70 Blu-ray recorder system won't do that either, but will record your TV shows, and can transfer that video content to your PSP or Sony Walkman. That's kind of a consolation, and there's even a "one touch" button on the front to make it easy— it apparently can transfer about 60 minutes of QVGA video in around 3 minutes.

It's also got twin analog and digital tuners so you can record one channel and watch another, and it sports Sony's Roomlink interface. There's one HDMI-out for your TV, plus all the usual optical and analog video and audio connectors. It's due out in Japan April 30th for around $1,670.

- Source: [Gizmodo]

Discuss
That's pretty fudgeing sweet right there.

Quality.

Shame it costs more than the total value of all my belongings
I know, they want way to much for it.
Ouchies...that's one hefty looking pricetag there
Question:

Does it really take "$1,670"  to build that Blue ray player?  Or are they just ripping us off........

I think Blue Ray players and that Blue Ray Technology is just STUPID.  A little more and it'd cost $2,000 ...... Just to watch MOVIES!
i have a blu ray burner. much cheaper than buying that.
mime Wrote:Question:

Does it really take "$1,670"  to build that Blue ray player?  Or are they just ripping us off........

I think Blue Ray players and that Blue Ray Technology is just STUPID.  A little more and it'd cost $2,000 ...... Just to watch MOVIES!

Its worth as much as the public are willing to pay...so yes, as of now it is worth that
It's supply, I think.

There's not much supply, so it's more "valuable" to stop demand from causing shortages.
Lol it's lucky I didn't buy any HD DVDs!!!!!!
Wait for holographic disks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's