Endless Paradigm

Full Version: POPSloader Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I followed the tutorial on this site and matched up all the images exactly to what I have. I renamed all the .prx files as needed and put them where I was told. I did everything right. I even double checked it to make sure. I boot into recovery mode and enabled the plugin. When I went to start up a ps1 EBOOT, it boots just like normal. So I tried Holding R while selecting an nothing. I held R all the way through a boot sequence to the games main menu with no new menu popping up. What am I doing wrong?

I'm running 3.80 M33-5 cfw on an original PSP. I've got an 8gb official Sony mem stick with an EBOOT created via Popstation v2. Ideas?

Any and all help is appreciated.
Go to /seplugins/posploader and delete 'config.se'. Boot the game again and the menu should pop up.
ive heard of some plugins not working with an 8g stick.
maybe that's the problem or you should check ur using the right
popsloader version
I tried deleting the 'config' file and rebooting and that did nothing. I assume I'm using the most up-to-date version of POPSloader but maybe I'm not. What is the current version and where do I find it?

Would it matter if I upgraded my cfw to 3.90 M33-3?
try the 3.71 popsloader prx
try removing ur gameboot or coldboot if you have one.
the 3.71 popsloader won't work in 3.80 M33,
however the 3.80 popsloader will work in 3.90 M33.

go to http://www.dark-alex.org and make sure you have correct one

and again, some plugins don't work with an 8g stick
Yeah, it works now. I guess it was the 8gb stick cause as soon as I put it on my 4gb and 2gb everything worked as it's supposed to. Now I just need to find the best POPS version to play Legend Of Legaia and I'll be content. Well, that and figuring out why I can't use the CXMB plugin and the POPSloader plugin at the same time. Weird.
Reference URL's