Endless Paradigm

Full Version: where can I find backups?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I deleted my whole flash0 and I forgot to bakup all I get is this blackscreen and this light thingy.
You're screwed   Peace

get the fudge out Peace
And bugger off...this is a custom theme release forum...and don't double post...ever.

Hi
dammit I search and found panita battery how do I go about making one?
And don't ever ask for a title change...ever. It's not allowed.

And post in the correct forum next time.

Peace
panita?   what is that some kind of fooking sandwich or something?

lol...i had ham and cheese on a panita for lunch...

Hihi

I don't know anything about some panitas or something. I think if you delete your flash0,
you have to go to the bank, withdraw some cash, and take your sorry donkey to the best buy and buy you a new one.

Peace
but I live in africa, I was gonna sell this to someone today and coughscamhimcough do something good to the poor american children.What am I gonna do? Sorry was it porkfriedrice? I think  fixed it I flashed my friends nand dump and killed my umd drive and wifi. Thank you robs!!!
I think if you live in Africa you're pretty much fooked. I don't think they have best buys there. I've never been there but you can check the internets.

I live in Nigeria, i think i can help you.  Just send me your psp, with a 200.00 check, and I'll get it back to you within 3 to 6 months or so. Just keep waiting though if it takes longer. If you want to send me an additional 100.00, i can expedite shipping i think.  Just hurry up and send me the check and your psp, like tonight.

If you can send cash instead of a check, that would be better too. Peace
robs1968 Wrote:I think if you live in Africa you're pretty much fooked. I don't think they have best buys there. I've never been there but you can check the internets.

I live in Nigeria, i think i can help you.  Just send me your psp, with a 200.00 check, and I'll get it back to you within 3 to 6 months or so. Just keep waiting though if it takes longer. If you want to send me an additional 100.00, i can expedite shipping i think.  Just hurry up and send me the check and your psp, like tonight.

If you can send cash instead of a check, that would be better too. Peace

ok but I'm gonna need to turn my slim into a phat first http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...n=lastpost
I don't think i can help you with this slim to phat thing. My girl does that for me so you'll have to ask your girlfriend or something. Just send me my fooking money and your psp.

Make sure you put a little extra money in the box so i can ship it back, like an extra 75.00 or something.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's