Endless Paradigm

Full Version: No PSP2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote: Another rumor goes the path of the Aurora bomber, Crysis 360, and the cure for baldness. If you guys are having too much fun ogling over the PSP2 concept art made by Emre Husmen, look away - as Sony says there is nothing of the sort cooking up.

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has just announced that "There is no PSP2." in the works, and that rumors circulating about a PSP successor are just that - rumors.

Among other features that the PSP2 would carry was an obscenely large 60GB HDD, a built-in camera function, Bluetooth capabilities, and a cell phone. Of course, there are far more features circulating out there, which carry over our best hopes for the portable. For now, wee resume the daily homebrew grind with the console that's already here.
Source http://pspupdates.qj.net/Sony-SCEE-No-PS.../aid/79882

Oddly, IMO, they'll still do it eventually...[/size]
Eventually, but not now. The sales of the psp have been lackluster at best. Sony lost 1.7 BILLION US dollars this last year in their gaming division, mostly because of the psp.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.
net/c.cgi?u=sony_bullchocolate
It's much too early for a PSP2 IMO.
At least another 1-3 years.
I don't think so.

There will NEVER BE ONE!!!!11!!!one!!!!!exclamation point!!11

SONY=PHAIL: ZiNgA come on man!
Releasing tomorrow, r u joking :rolleyes:
Well i heard that sony had a press confrience and that they were absoulutly not making one or designing one right now.
Check the other thread :)

Quote:This post was last modified: 22-01-2007 06:12 PM by dasme.
Burning
I think it will be very fair if Sony don't make a PSP2. :(

Who do they think they are spoiling our fun..:'(
It will actually take a never years I think. Maybe there will be a PSP lite though, with a camera, bluetooth, and better battery. Nothing that will affect the games. Like the GBA SP, it had built in backlite and rechargeable battery pack (2 accessoires that were available for GBA) and it looked cooler.

PSP2 will probably take another 3-6 years IF it will ever be released...
PSP2=phail
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's