Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [RELEASE] - Alternative VSHMenù v4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Red_Squirrel has released an update to his popular VSHMenu

changelog
v4.1
-Added German, Italian and French translations.
-Added a tool to flash the plugin in Flash0 (so you can free a space for a new plugin in your PSP!).

Red_Squirrel Wrote:Note: if you have a PSP Slim, you must to rename pspbtjnf_02g.bin, pspbtlnf_02g.bin and pspbtknf_02g.bin in pspbtjnf.bin, pspbtlnf.bin and pspbtknf.bin and then follow the guide inserted in Patch2Flash folder! At the end rename patched file (pspbtjnf.bin, pspbtlnf.bin and pspbtknf.bin) in pspbtjnf_02g.bin, pspbtlnf_02g.bin and pspbtknf_02g.bin and overwrite the existings in Flash0!
It should work without problems, but make always a backup of your files before to patch, for security

Download Alternative VSHMenù v4.1

Red_Squirrel Wrote:For PSP Slim owners, use the 4.0 version (only in English) that works without issues
Download Alternative VSHMenù v4.0
downloading now!! flash0 suport!!

I have renamed and patched renamed back and copied files to flash0 kd also the vshmenu.prx

Menu works except when i excit the menu PSP reboots,.!?
He is online at the moment so I will give him a bug report,

-edit-

Red_Squirrel Wrote:It's a bug of PSPs Slim, I will fix it in next release, i promise
%^^ cuul!! i found an err!! hehe

anyway he did get it to work in flash0,.!! great job!
Yeah,
It has evolved into a nice menu,
Red_Squirrel has done well,
Yeah Red_Squirrel has done a great job with the prx. Its basically become a must have for M33 users. (Atleast that's how I feel)
Red_Squirrel Wrote:For PSP Slim owners, use the 4.0 version (only in English) that works without issues
Download Alternative VSHMenù v4.0
Reference URL's