Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Converted] Inacor MCE -3.90 M33 Only-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Inacor MCE has finally been FULLY converted to 3.90 M33!!!!
All Credit goes to ILLY for findin all the Offsets and makin this possibleInluv

The creators of Inacor MCE: SkyFox
                                       VibeStar

Converted by : ILLY

[Image: MCEMAIN.jpg]

[Image: screenshot257.png]
Wow..is this for real?!?

If so, good job!
well looking at the sysconf.rco i can tell you he properly caught my usb tricks :)
I hate to break the news, but this is not a full conversion.  The original MCE has 15 prx files this has only 8 prx.  Oh well.  Not that I really care cause if I really wanted a full conversion I would of had it done a month ago.  The only thing that currently can't be 100% is the visualizer.prx as a lot has changed between them.
yeah i noticed that also.......
oh well atleast 90% of it has been converted
see what happens when people find new offsets and don't share....they loose them and wee are stuck with this kind of non stop craziness LOLOL
SchmilK Wrote:see what happens when people find new offsets and don't share....they loose them and wee are stuck with this kind of non stop craziness LOLOL
I did the same thing though I wrote them down then erased it by mistake. LOL  Starting now I'm going to post what I find that way here later.  Though in the meantime that wouldn't stop people from doing a proper conversion of this theme, just don't understand why people only go so far and stop.  By the way thank for the usb trick that was cool.
This is NICE! The WMC photo browser and content browser not being converted were the only things preventing me from upgrading! And now that those have been converted, I can't be asked. :( Maybe this weekend. The only drawback is by upgrading, I won't have ANY tools to customize paf/vshmain with. 3.71 was bad enough with no Y value settings for paf. Since I can't hex, if I upgrade, I lose ALL of my customization possibilities... Unless there's a customization tool I don't yet know of... ?

@ Chevy: What do you mean? What USB trick? :S
@ibawanzingee  The usb trick is using the shadow for another icon when in usb mode.  So you now have 2 different pictures.  1 on the right and 1 on the left simple, but nice.
Oh yea, SchmilK did that. I'm currently using his. :) I love it!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's