Endless Paradigm

Full Version: 3.90 m33 high res bg - help maaaa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crybaby:
i tried some tuts hex editing and stuff like it... the icons are bugeg and vanishing.
any ideas ?
its has to do with your overusing the allocated ram for the vsh
yeah i know it, but even if i make it smaller it still bugged or missing icons. i did a 30k BG... i think it is something related to the image size (480-250)
yeh its relaetd to the image size

and for some reason also related to some icons in system_plugin.rco
The new fw 3.90m33 uses the GO!messenger and Skype icon's wich fit in my 3.90m33 theme without loosing icon's,..
However i can't add 1 more icon to my 3.71m33 theme,... so i am pretty sure sony is able to allocate ram to the xmb,..

Tried to make all kind off 01-12.bmp's but you have to make sure you don't use to much ram making icon's,.. if you use infobars you can scale them down so they will be stretched,.. system_plugin.rco can be used to lower ram use,. some other rco too,.. but sysconfg_plugin.rco won't effect ram use,.. just like music_player/photo,..

example theme wich works fine with high res 01-12.bmp's is the ultimate font theme,.. ;P there are no icon's in that theme,.. or a few,.. so that's why,..
Vegetano1 Wrote:The new fw 3.90m33 uses the GO!messenger and Skype icon's wich fit in my 3.90m33 theme without loosing icon's,..
However i can't add 1 more icon to my 3.71m33 theme,... so i am pretty sure sony is able to allocate ram to the xmb,..

Tried to make all kind off 01-12.bmp's but you have to make sure you don't use to much ram making icon's,.. if you use infobars you can scale them down so they will be stretched,.. system_plugin.rco can be used to lower ram use,. some other rco too,.. but sysconfg_plugin.rco won't effect ram use,.. just like music_player/photo,..

example theme wich works fine with high res 01-12.bmp's is the ultimate font theme,.. ;P there are no icon's in that theme,.. or a few,.. so that's why,..
yeah, but it probably just needs some HEX edidting (that i sucks a lot very hard), cause i managed to use high res bg with my icons in every firmware ago. well.... i will wait for a good soul to post something... (or maybe i will destroy some more my Flash0)
A flash0 patch is needed to unlock more memory for theming,. Blur
i just delete the language files that i don't use to free space [Image: blur.gif] =^_^='

Or is it to allocate more ram?  this one i don't know :(
really hard to have HR BG you will loose everything glows on icons, crappy optionbars and limited size of icons. honestly i quit doing it it's really pain in the donkey!!!

i still prefer my optionbar on sytem_plugin.rco, icon's and glows on my topmenu_icon.rco rather than HRBG which really hard to do even i follow bro shift-key tutorial and used the premaid vshmain.prx.

optionbar
[Image: Screenshot000-3.jpg]

theme optionbar
[Image: Screenshot001copy.jpg]

double glow icon
[Image: Screenshot003-1.jpg]

parallel glow for subicons
[Image: Screenshot002-3.jpg]
Reference URL's