Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [W.I.P]iDock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
blessedhands Wrote:
ibawanzingee Wrote:NOOOOO!!! It's perfect! Keep it the way it is, please!

ill try something new... if it does not come out good ill change it back... Peace

if your not sure which ones to usee once youve created a new set, make a poll and see what everyone thinks.
i personally think the whole concept is perfect from the screenshots.
the opening plugin for this theme should be the slide to unlock bar from the iphone sliding from left to right. that would make it even more awesome!!! if i knew how to make it i sure as hell would!!! by the way any update on this theme? highly anticipated by myself
@ Blessedhands: For some reason, the black bar you took out of the entire dock setup makes the theme look much more plain; the icons don't look as good by themselves. And the other battery bar looks better too. :/

[Image: snap000qr6.png]

I do hope you will release the two versions... :)
ibawanzingee Wrote:@ Blessedhands: For some reason, the black bar you took out of the entire dock setup makes the theme look much more plain; the icons don't look as good by themselves. And the other battery bar looks better too. :/

Definately!
i think the black bar looks really cool, it looks plain without it.
* dedat tries not to sound to pushy and asks bessedhands nicely, please can wee have a progress report?
black bar underneath the time along with the  black bar under the dock looks a lot better (opinion!)... any estimate to a possible release? beta even?
∂є∂αт Wrote:
ibawanzingee Wrote:@ Blessedhands: For some reason, the black bar you took out of the entire dock setup makes the theme look much more plain; the icons don't look as good by themselves. And the other battery bar looks better too. :/

Definately!
i think the black bar looks really cool, it looks plain without it.
* ∂є∂αт tries not to sound to pushy and asks bessedhands nicely, please can wee have a progress report?

Yeah I think it definitely looks much better with the black bars....
its a wip people!! it was not meant to be shown to the public... idt that's y the dock isn't under there jeez... knew i shouldn't have showed those screens.
hahahah where did you get that ^_^

anyway have not work on it(iDock) yet since that beta, im currently busy with media center while doing school projects. ^_^ but for sure the final release will be better than that so hang on
Nice! Sounds promising... :)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's