Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Passwords leaked, Stage6.com hacked, 4chan to blame?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A post today on 4chin SUCK pointed to a leaked text file, probably a log file originating from a server, containing a huge amount of login names and their associated passwords on Stage6.com.

As these login names are email addresses, often these passwords can also be used to enter the user's email account, like hotmail. Not only has this happened, but Stage6.com itself was also compromised and redirected to various sites such as goatse.cz, ebaumsworld, and 4chin SUCK. If you are a stage6 user, be afraid. Chances are, anons now have your password.

4chin SUCK thread here: http://img.4chin SUCK.org/b/res/53394025.html#q53394025
I hate 4chin SUCK, always have, always will
lol stage 6....
lol the funny thing is i made an account 5 minutes aftr leakage

my email isn't their lol
post ur email in the 4chin SUCK thread and someone will make u admin of stage6 :P
YoYoBallz Wrote:I hate 4chin SUCK, always have, always will

Hero that's whot you are!! they might try and hack your pc,.!?

anyway,. i never go to 4chin SUCK site and whot they do there they should decide themselves,. but this stage6 action is rediculous,.!?

Its cool that they are able to hack a site,.. but then they put hershey kisses all over,. ?! and there is no reason given,. and also i don't hink they will take effort to repare the site,.!? i understand private email accounts are hacked of people who got an account there,.!!

For me,.. yes a reason to hate 4chin SUCK too,. its a low kind of action and no honer at all,... basicly it sucks,.. Blur
can't fudgeing believe this!!

I went to squee666and I got redirected to a goatse maraton site!!

It was blocked.... thankfully
Vegetano1 Wrote:
YoYoBallz Wrote:I hate 4chin SUCK, always have, always will

Hero that's whot you are!! they might try and hack your pc,.!?

anyway,. i never go to 4chin SUCK site and whot they do there they should decide themselves,. but this stage6 action is rediculous,.!?

Its cool that they are able to hack a site,.. but then they put hershey kisses all over,. ?! and there is no reason given,. and also i don't hink they will take effort to repare the site,.!? i understand private email accounts are hacked of people who got an account there,.!!

For me,.. yes a reason to hate 4chin SUCK too,. its a low kind of action and no honer at all,... basicly it sucks,.. Blur

4chin SUCK is just a gross site, I wouldn't even call that hershey kisses.
%^^^ you are right again,.

Blur
oh spoon.....

its redirecting to Goatse Marathon sites and 2 Girls 1 Cup!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's