Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [Release] SchmEdiA SchEnteR XMB Theme 3.90m33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a FULL update to the latest 3.90m33.
Thanks to matchung and vegetano1 for starting the vshmain offsets and organ for using his decoder ring :)
I found all the paf offsets and this IS a 3.90 vshmain paf and rco used!
I have fixed the mute icon finally
I have included the 01-12.bmp from the Original Blue Large + theme.
I have included some dummy fonts to save some space since compression didnt go to well for me
New icons for Skype and GoMessenger (sorry still no 1seg)
XMB Text removed for English, Spanish, Japanese, and French YAY BEER
This installs fine on phat leaving 1.64mb free space WITHOUT using the dummy fonts!!
Other than that...enjoy as usual on dark alex's latest update to the m33 family  :)

[Image: ss3901zv6.jpg]
That was quick Schmilk, well done.
UncertainGod Wrote:That was quick Schmilk, well done.

Thanks :)  The 3.80 version would have been out as quick had my computer not blown up back then LOL...well...time for some celebretory headshots in cod4 with its new 1.5 patch that came out today :D
Nice!! SchmEdiA SchEnteR goes 3.90m33!!

by the way,.. did you notice that the system software says 3.90 and not 3.90m33?

Also i can't get the m33 update to start!?
wow dude thanks, downloading now
Vegetano1 Wrote:Nice!! SchmEdiA SchEnteR goes 3.90m33!!

by the way,.. did you notice that the system software says 3.90 and not 3.90m33?

Also i can't get the m33 update to start!?

umm....on my phat it says 3.90m33  on my slim it says 3.90.hrmm..checking files...
Blur !?

anyway nice update,. downloading and def gonna try,... ones i get the multiple icon's in foster's 3.90m33 and released it,. ;P (multiple icon's giving me headache in 3.90m33)
oh and hibbys flasher stillworks ;)  that was how i flashed the 3.80 version on 3.90 right away LOL...im willing to try anything stupid with a pandora in my pocket LOL
so is the vshmain/paf from the 3.90 eboot tat organ used different from that of the 3.90m33?

using just paf and vshmain file from the zip from organ i ge tthe same results.

slim says 3.90
phat says 3.90m33  Smokingg  wierd..
does the m33 update work on your slim psp,.?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's