Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Watcha Listening to Right Now!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ashtray Wasp by Burial
Source: YouTube

I didn't think the new singer was much cop in the last album but this one has blown me away
Alter Bridge - All Hope Is Gone
Skrillex - Kyoto (Featuring Sirah)

I feel that I'm the only one who likes 'Mainstream' music around here
jammz Wrote: [ -> ]Skrillex - Kyoto (Featuring Sirah)

Depends how you define mainstream. Music you find on the radio? If so then I'd say some of us probably listen to one or two things you'd find on the radio.

Skrillex being one of them. (Bangarang wasn't too bad - quite samey though. I'm curious if Skrillex will ever be able to match the excitement SMNS again though.)
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]

Depends how you define mainstream. Music you find on the radio? If so then I'd say some of us probably listen to one or two things you'd find on the radio.

Skrillex being one of them. (Bangarang wasn't too bad - quite samey though. I'm curious if Skrillex will ever be able to match the excitement SMNS again though.)

Have you listened to "My Goodbye", it's very un-dubstep compared to his other tracks.

Also I am listening to Billy Joel - Piano Man
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, music that I find on the radio (Rihanna, Pixie Lott, Gym Class Heroes etc.) and I just finished a will.i.am song
I've listened to (and downloaded) the Orchestral suite in Bangarang. I thought it would include dubstep but, it didn't.

I'm sure I replied to Sensei's post before your's popped up

EDIT: ^Here it is!
Hey you there, stop double posting!!
Reference URL's