Endless Paradigm

Full Version: can someone explain all the things under the username in posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
you know those things under the avatar in posts on the left hand side.

Wisdom departed (posts?)
spamholes (hadn't noticed that one until today)
Standing (rank i guess)
Born (obviously registration date)
Randomness (rep?)

some of them i already kno but others i don't and I'm getting curious..........

also something else I've noticed,
y'kno when you post a new thread it says something like "a new haven has been created, please wait a few light years for it to accumulate some content" a light year is a measurement of distance not time. it is the distance that something will travel in a year at the speed of light. yeah zinga! got it wrong! :P
You got everything right and spamholes is how many threads you have created.
how come then some of them are decimals? how can you have 56.7549364855634576 posts (slightly exaggerated)
i think that has something to do with shoutbox
I've never used the shoutbox. wee need zinga on this one. then i can flame him on the light years thing. hee hee:yes:
lol i have made loads of threads then :p
PSPkiller Wrote:how come then some of them are decimals? how can you have 56.7549364855634576 posts (slightly exaggerated)

Decimals are added for aditional randomness i guess.

56.7549364855634576 means u posted 56 posts. what's after is irrelavent.

And as for rep, the number shown is a square root of the actual number of rep points u have. so a "randomness" of 4 means u got 16 rep.
ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yes, the decimals are just added randomness, like when you get a malteaser out of the box and it has a baby one attached to it.
nice! what made you think of maltesers may i ask?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's