Endless Paradigm

Full Version: disc could not be read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ive tried to update my friends psp to 3.71 from 3.52m33-4.. i use pandora magic mem stick v 2. and i acendentaly wirte my own nand flash to his phat psp.. now after upgrading the umd disc cudnt load ive tried many umd but the error still comes up.. i also tried DG to 3.52m33-4 and also to 1.5 but the problem still persist.. can you help me out guys...

hoping that you could help me tnx...
use chilly willy's idstorage cleaner and write clean keys into it.
can u send me clean id storage cause i don't have one... now its really fudgeed! i tried to recover my PSP to 1.5 and it failed now i have a brick PSP even pandora don't work it only give a black screen and a green light when inserted.
please next time do not PM AND post the same thing . . . just choose one next time please.

anyway I sent you a PM.
ok sori will i need to have an original idstorage to fix my problem??? cause i have a chilly willy keys cleaner already... or the new update can fix any dameged keys... and my psp won't strat anymore spoon it think its already full brick even pandora don't work...
pandora is supposed to fix a full brick.,. not a semi-one.

you use pandora now to try and upgrade to 3.71/52
i don't know what's the problem now even my pandora don't work.. please help me cause i don't know what to do..tnx! please reply
remake pandora with another PSP. . .

if pandora won't even load then its a hardware issue.
pandora is now working.. i downgraded it back to 1.5 using pandora..what will i do now? please reply..tnx!
omg your screwd then..
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's