Endless Paradigm

Full Version: 3.71 Official
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard a few rumors that 3.71 OFW supports isos, Is this ture?
Sony placed a Sony Iso reader. but wee hacked that in the m33 CFW that's what wee use since it runs fast.

I don't think it can at the moment. but I think sony will sell 'Licenced' ISO's for OFW because this iso reader can only read official ISO's. that's why wee hacked it.
diego Wrote:Sony placed a Sony Iso reader. but wee hacked that in the m33 CFW that's what wee use since it runs fast.

I don't think it can at the moment. but I think sony will sell 'Licenced' ISO's for OFW because this iso reader can only read official ISO's. that's why wee hacked it.

okay. I got a psp slim but I'm starting to re think it's worthness because i can't easily mod it
yeah I stuck with the psp - 1000 since its more durable. looks better and the almighty IR! that is also a universal remote! . .

I love IrShell.

but I would also like a slim just to bring to school since it is lighter and well, 'slim'
but I am happy with my phat and its 1.5 kernel.
Wow, when did Sony start supporting piracy?
well they didnt.
I think they made the iso loader to support iso's that only they sell.

wee hacked it and made it usable in CFW and our iso;s now work on it.
wouldnt that be easier to hack? .. the 'official' iso ... sony is really getting desperate :D ...
so does the original 3.71 support ISO?
boogschd Wrote:so does the original 3.71 support ISO?
Please use a mixture of common sense, and think for yourself.
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:Wow, when did Sony start supporting piracy?
Thankyou.

This has really degraded.  Topic closed...
Reference URL's