Endless Paradigm

Full Version: a new concept, a new idea (need proffesional help!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have been thinking of a new cool theme i want to make and this is a concept i came up with and im wondering if there are some prof in here who could answer my question.

[Image: 2i8yj6c.png]

so i thought il do a redone version of my old bubble design but with this way of navigating instead.  the bubble move sideways like you are standing on the side of the xmb. do you guys think it would be possible? if anyone think it would and have some spair time i would love to make it real. :) thanks in advance for help
in theory its a good idea but i think all unselected main icons are all the same size, so when you change one to be smaller they all become smaller - the exception i believe is the network icon.
i don't have the skills required to do this or the time unfortunatly but i would love to see this be done.
You can't reposition the sub-menus to that extent can you? So not really possible but would be the ULTIMATE theme with you doing it Madsoul.
Very nice idea.

Like Anger said.  Plus I don't think wee can quite change the axis though - eg the XMB scrolls horizontally, IDK if there's a way to make it scroll diagonally down...
ephumuris Wrote:You can't reposition the sub-menus to that extent can you?

well i have seen themes where the icons zoom in and out so i just thought maybe it was posible somehow... but thanks for the comments!
well you could but there would be no animation, AND you would have to make the icons like the whole screen which from what I read before gives error to people. . . but this would be REALLY cool if this was done.
wow, it would involve lots of PAF and VSH editing.....i would love this, even better if wee had a water wave behind the icons and make the icons semi-tranparent. WOW
yeh this is kinda like my windows aero idea its nearly impossiable or can be dun but will take about 5 months of work

sorry to burst your bubble (sorry for the cheesy joke but it had to be dun)
Reference URL's