Endless Paradigm

Full Version: CircaCore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Circa cor for 3.71 M33

Converted by : Mongoose02

[Image: screenshot001-1.jpg]
Another nice theme converted to 3.71m33
Well the conversion is perfect , and if you have a slim you will se the new icon , and the creaton of the icon is identical as the other icons , so im thinking who did this icon , and how...
I used photoshop to modify the new dsplay icon for the Slims.  I have and update I will be possibly releasing tonight.
Nice , Welcome to the forum ... Your conversion is perfect man , i tried many times but always 256 colors problem.
Another nice theme converted to 3.71m33 :)
this is perfect....
akide Wrote:Another nice theme converted to 3.71m33 :)
this is perfect....

so perfect.
gsmoke Wrote:Circa cor for 3.71 M33

Converted by : Mongoose02 (i think i know you)

[Image: screenshot001-1.jpg]

A Quiz : Do you think Copyrighted RCOs exist ??

could you upload your blue background (08.bmp) from your 01-12.bmp cause when I spit that bmp only 01.bmp works, all the others are corrupted..i don't know....
deutscher_russe Wrote:could you upload your blue background (08.bmp) from your 01-12.bmp cause when I spit that bmp only 01.bmp works, all the others are corrupted..i don't know....

This image is from the screenshot made by mongoose, not mine. I guess you can use the one from apllecor.

For the corupted images , i guess its problem of the 01-12.bmp , or the converter was trying to add more VSH memory to the XMB ,in the vshmain....
I will be releasing an update soon....here's the split 01-12.bmp files, as well as a screeshot of the future update.

[Image: Cubes.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's