Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Commissions: Request art here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm starting my commissions today! Here are the guidelines:

-Figure drawing is $10 for the first figure and $5 for each one after that.
-Landscapes will run you anywhere from $10 to $30, depending on the complexity.
-If you have a super special request, like a combination of figures and landscapes or something similar, wee'll have to discuss what exactly it is, then wee'll discuss price. Just know that I'm generally not gonna charge more than $30, unless of course it's some big, complicated burning cityscape made of leaves or something that gives me a headache to even think about doing.
-All of my art will be digital/Photoshop stuff. I will only accept PayPal, because it's much simpler and convenient.
-I do have some rules, like no extreme violence or gore in your requests, and while I will do nudity, it has to be tasteful
-How it'll work is if your request is kinda broad, then I'll show you sketches of ideas, and you'll pick the one you like the most, and I'll finish that one.
-I'm only gonna be accepting PayPal, for convenience reasons
-I'm still deciding how to do the money changing, whether wee do half upfront and half once it's completed, or all at once, or what. If anyone would like to suggest a good method, please tell me.

So, if you'd like to request a piece, simply send me a PM and I'll get to work :D

Oh, and for examples of some of my other art, go here: http://metalgear08.deviantart.com
lol well it gets you money
Hell yeah! It'll be nice to get money for my favorite pastime :D
I don't think people will pay. . .

but i think deep want one. . http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4325
not sure if he will pay though.
lmao no way will i pay, i only wanted a quick sketch of me, to use as an av and dp on msn, not gna pay for nuthhhhhin :P:P
Well, it was worth a shot, eh?
yes it was,  , .
but I think people just looked for someone else that would do it for free
metalgear08 Wrote:Well, it was worth a shot, eh?
Not really, especially on the internet.

You'd have much better success trying to "advertise" yourself to, like, newspapers, or maybe some commercial websites (though there will probably be a fair bit of competition).
Reference URL's