Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [WIP] dHAPPY conversion for 3.71 M33-2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Projekt has come to a screeching halt. Here's why:

(Taken from the READ ME I've included in the d/ld)
dHAPPY conversion for 3.71 M33-2:

Ok, here's the deal:

I haven't gotten to the battery yet. I should be able to do that no problem. I have included the system_plugin, topmenu, topmenu icons, paf and vshmain.

On the system_plugin, I didn't remove the tex_line shadow yet; only the tex_line itself. This was simply b/c I was more interested in customizing the paf and vshmain.

I stopped converting b/c I think someone with hexing experience may need to help with the rest, or the conversion is done. :/ I have plenty of paf/vshmain modding experience, which leads me to believe maybe the paf/vshmain editors (takeshi) are not working 100%.

Settings:

topmenu_icon: (xmenu)       -65
paf related settings:       -65
vshmain related (network):  -65

The topmenu looks fine upon first glance, but once you click on a folder, the icons get pushed up near the top of the screen. I have tried messing with a great deal of different settings just to try and figure out why the icons weren't moving whatsoever from that top of the screen position it switches to. Another thing is, I can't get the lettering (subicons) to centre on the square area of each icon.

That's it. Someone please continue this project for the good of the entire scene. I'll be uploading the battery once I get it done.

ibawanzingee

http://www.mediafire.com/?4tm52y9wde1

Mirror:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vhcbh5

EDIT: Sorry about the double thread post. I was just trying to imply it was a conversion. For ppl who may not have seen the theme before, they may have thought I was claiming to be creating this theme. :D
Can you post screens of what you have so far?
Sure... gimme a few b/c I'm eating.
ibawanzingee Wrote:Sure... gimme a few b/c I'm eating.

That's not good enough! Themes come first! Then your own well being :P

EDIT: Ok had a go at the PAF and VSHMAIN myself and i get the same. The topmenu icons are just going off their own way after you go to a menu haha.
EAT!
Here's what I got in case you still need it as reference:

[Image: 48750046om5.png]

[Image: screenshot003vf7.png]
Yeah that's exactly what i ended up with. Grr :(

Here's my attempt. I just ended up with the topmenu permanently up there Hahaha

[Image: screenshot001vn8.png]
friggin weird... I noticed this on Very Smoothy as well. The icons are near bottom right and left. I tried to centre each icon on left and right, respectively. Didn't work. I think the paf editor is jacked up.
Yeah i think they need updating :(

It's a shame too as this was one of my favourite themes.
Looks like you were having worse luck than I was... your main icons fall higher. :( TAKESHI!!! WEE NEED YOU!!! (where does he hang out, anyway? Anyone know where to find him?) Also, I wonder why the paf would accept the changes, but not become corrupt and not work. With the paf/vshmain editors, wee are in fact changing values... odd.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's