Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Sony themes for 3.70!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3...en&ie=UTF8

Come on sony...if WEE can do better than that, you should have the resources to do above and beyond..how about try sojethinhg other than applying one batch process on all of the icons....BUT...at least they ARE trying to accomodate our modding needs...no word yet on if Sony will SUPPORT theme making or just downloading their gaigh themes.  :-/
nice, but our themes are still way better
@SONY, make an app, like rco editor, to make ptf files, that ptf files must emulate prx too, that would kick donkey. don't forget to share the app with us.

Did anyone find the vshmain.prx and paf.prx and all rcos?
yeah they could so easily make the best file injector/editor ever.  Probably even give realtime previews on the pc....Oh if they only knew....
i don think prx editing is gonna be given cause prx can be used for even launching homebrew
huh? if sony provides a tool that can MAKE a vshmain.prx or a paf.prx, there will be no problem.
Lol , you guys are talking bout Utopia .... First of all someone can confirm he changed the topmenu for the slim ??
u_c_taker Wrote:i don think prx editing is gonna be given cause prx can be used for even launching homebrew

only custom PRXs

They could easily sign a PRX to only run once encrypted, like they do with EBOOTS, i think
I'm glad that an official icon theme has been released.

I guess when they saw how many people loved to customize the XMB they thought it was a good idea.
Quote:You draw up theme by your

It is the schedule which releases the compilation method of theme for the developer, generally.
Open time has planned during September.

MAYBE wee WILL see a theme creator!!  Too bad it will be many steps backwards for us theme makers  :(  Like making custom themes for 3.03 where wee can only change the icons and battery/volume...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's