Endless Paradigm

Full Version: OMG Sony are so stupid! (we already knew that, just more proof)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well remember how a while ago i had that thread saying "HELP I THINK I BRICKED!!!", which was about how i bricked my friend's TA-82 psp?
well today after a few weeks and $145, i have got a new one. the thing is, this is where Sony stuffed themselves up. after putting the battery in and setting it up, i checked the Firmware and guess what? it was on 2.71! the same as what it was on when the old one bricked! and also i checked to see if it was a TA-82 or any other "special" motherboard, and there is no writing!
now what i want to do is what i wanted to do before, downgrade to 1.50 and upgrade to 3.52 m33-4. but before i do, i need to confirm that this is all good to be downgraded. there is no text where the normal TA-82 text goes, but I'm going to act really n00bish by showing everyone, pics of nothing. but just for confirmation that its nothing.
Right Side:
[Image: 1000844wh8.th.jpg]
Left Side:
[Image: 1000849ck9.th.jpg]

just so you know, in the left pic, the just barely viewable text is nothing, i have it on my other NON-TA:82 MotherBoard.
now if that's confirmed, i need to know which downgrader to use. i want a downgrader where i DON'T NEED A UMD OR PANDORA because i have neither, and i cbf finding a spare battery and MS.
I'm guessing i have to use a 2.71 downgrader (what stuffed the TA-82 psp) or i think the 2.81 downgrader?
if i use the 2.80 or 2.81 downgrader, could someone give me link to the downgrader?

thanks everyone :D
http://www.noobz.eu/

your welcome :)

they just released an upgrader downgrader for 3.11 psp's but they have pretty much all downgraders there.
they also have a 2.80 downgrader and a 2.80 homebrew enabler if you prefer that.
doesn't really matter though cause of pandora n stuff... and anyone has the right not to update if they are happy with their current version so they won't go ahead and do it for u if u bricked.
use the 2.71 downgrader, and, if you really want to play safe, use the TA-082 one anyway

Only difference is a patcher program, which will just say "not needed" if ran on a 079-81
thanks everyone,
so would you guys recommend this one? just for the "patcher" incase i have a different mobo? (i know you already recommended it roberth and thanks, but i just want to see what everyone has to say aswell) http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/improved...dated.html
(sorry for acting really n00bish but really don't want to stuff this up again, and I'm a bit suspicious that Sony sent me a really new PSP yet it has no "special" motherboard)
yeah wee understand that you want to do things correctly, especially  after bricking a PSP. . . .
that one can be used, but theres a 2.71 with TA-082 support aswell
roberth Wrote:that one can be used, but theres a 2.71 with TA-082 support aswell

could you give me a link?
ok I've decided I'm going to use the 2.80 downgrader, so I'm going to upgrade to 2.80. because it will let me know if i have a special mobo or not
SUCCESS! upgrading to 3.52 m33 now!
*it wasn't a TA-... mobo, and it worked perfectly downgrading to 1.50 via Noobz TA-82 downgrader :D

I'm so happy i didn't stuff it up!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's