Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Team M-33: Custom Firmware v3.60 for PSP Slim COMING SOON!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Team M-33: Custom Firmware v3.60 for PSP Slim COMING SOON!!!

Jump for Joy! Team M33 has put up a notice on their official website that PSP Slim fimrware v3.6 for the PSP is coming soon. Boy that was quick!!! In related news Team M-33 has also released a new popsloader, a plugin that lets the M33 custom firmware load every pops from older firmwares such as 3.51 M33, 3.52 M33... and the UPCOMING v3.60 M33 for psp Slim.

Link: http://m-33.narod.ru/

Im still confused about this....

Also Popsloader compatible with all previous versions :

Password for m33popsloader

M33_pop_yourself
Thanks Nacos !! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Yep thanks for the info NAcos , its time to test the new 3.60 ... this means a lot of work is coming again , lets hope they didnt change the PRX offsets , but i guess yes they did....
This is :great: news,
CFW on Slim already...im gunna haver to get me one of those
I'm still confused about the situation...Will this work on the normal PSPs and how can you install it.. from what im gathering I think this is just a simple PoC..
only if i had a slim =/

still great news though. :great:
Great news, thanks for posting Nacos.
Thanks for adding the bit about the pops loader, GSmoke, i completely forgot about that.
Blagodarq.
No probs Nacos , znae6 kak e ... And i repeat this won't be for the pspslim , only for the fat one ... I hope im wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's