Endless Paradigm

Full Version: DOWNLOAD WEBSITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys i have made myself a new website

http://www.evolutionized.co.uk

Its a download site with psp/xbox360/xbox1 backups not to mention movies and music so I hope to see you there guys and have fun its just getting started but i have some good uploaders joining so it should be fun.

Im still fixing it now so please bare with me guys :gasp:

Catch you guys later
busta :drunk:
why has this been moved as the description under the introduce yourself section state you can advertise there
Yeah...

Moved back.
I could have moved it myself but im way too lazy to do something crazy like that
lol nice website though
nice. whens it fully finished?
well homepage is getting done soon, im adding plug ins aswell as trying to get advertising and spoon sorted so its kinda stressful but my mate ZiNgBuRgA has helped me by letting me advertise here aswell but i should give it about 3days max it should be up and running. When you join post in the introduce section telling me where you found the site so i know.
well it's going good busta
you got a lot of members
Yeah 25 on the first 2 days but i want to keep it going and get it finshed so need to keep working im fixing the site aswell as uploading games/movies at the same time so my internet it running slow lol even though i have 10meg
lol busta you stickied it :D
well if you advertise here, will probably get lots of members :D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's