Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core 10th Anniversary Limited Ed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pa.100539.2.jpg]

first heres the info from the site:

Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Final Fantasy VII with the Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Bundle. This bundle is limited to 77,777 units and comes with a copy of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, a limited and numbered silver slim version PSP with special Crisis Core artwork, and a Buster Sword strap. For true Final Fantasy VII fans, this bundle represents the ultimate collectible!
The Compilation of Final Fantasy marches on with the release of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core for the PSP! Unlike previous Compilation projects, Crisis Core is not a sequel to FFVII, and is instead a prequel, taking the player back in time to before Cloud Strife's epic adventures. Primarily a real-time action game with some menu-based commands, FFVII: Crisis Core casts players as Zack, former friend and comrade-in-arms of Cloud Strife. Also appearing the game are fan-favorite characters Aerith Gainsborough, Cloud Strife, and Sephiroth. Popular Final Fantasy artist Nomura Tetsuya provides the stunning and distinctive character designs.

Included in the 10th Anniversary Bundle along with the game is a silver slim version PSP adorned with specially-designed Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core artwork. This new, redesigned PSP features increased RAM, a video-out port, and is now lighter and slimmer than the previous PSP! This silver edition is also strictly limited, possessing a unique serial number. Rounding out the package is a Buster Sword strap, made to resemble Cloud's signature weapon from Final Fantasy VII.

The price is US$399.99 [~£198.28] but they won't ship to europe (im sick of that nugget)

Pre Order PSP Slim Here
fixed your post

the url now works
I'm not much of an FF fan, but that looks cool
crazy-asian Wrote:I'm not much of an FF fan, but that looks cool
cool but not $200 more cool. I won't be surprised when i hear the news of people fighting over this at the stores

DO THE MATH

Silver Slim Package with Crisis Core
$399

Slim Package with Crisis Core Separate
$169.99 + $39.99 = $209.98
well im looking forward to this game
Double post
well there is a special faceplate
hmmm this is rip off a hundred bucks for a faceplate naw im good
Zingy, ya gonna buy me this? [Image: mrgreen.png]
That looks NICE.
Certainly looks sweet, but I wouldn't drop $400 on a psp and a game.
Reference URL's