Endless Paradigm

Full Version: [request] jessica alba theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
can someone do a jessica alba theme...?..thanks so much for the answers...!!!
Well, to start you off, I have a really nice Jessica Alba gameboot. It's her from Sin City in her little cow girl/stripper outfit dancing, and swinging the lasoo over her head. Shows her donkey and belly in it. It's the best gameboot I have ever come across - I haven't changed it in about 3 years.

Find it here:

http://rs169gc.rapidshare.com/files/4998...meboot.pmf
ibawanzingee Wrote:Well, to start you off, I have a really nice Jessica Alba gameboot. It's her from Sin City in her little cow girl/stripper outfit dancing, and swinging the lasoo over her head. Shows her donkey and belly in it. It's the best gameboot I have ever come across - I haven't changed it in about 3 years.

Find it here:

http://rs169gc.rapidshare.com/files/4998...meboot.pmf

do you kno w where i can find a jessica alba theme?..pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
I told you andrea , count the icons , and give me photos for each icon and i can make it , nobody has a theme for that girl ...im not blaming you , check my works ... the only problem is that there are no art for this , she got only photos , who will make a theme for her...I saw a photo themes before for some japanese chicks , and its looking good ... if you want let me know
gsmoke Wrote:I told you andrea , count the icons , and give me photos for each icon and i can make it , nobody has a theme for that girl ...im not blaming you , check my works ... the only problem is that there are no art for this , she got only photos , who will make a theme for her...I saw a photo themes before for some japanese chicks , and its looking good ... if you want let me know

ok I'm in ur hands...and excuse me
Well select files you want me to tuern into icons , photos maybe , i got an idea maybe a fantastik four theme , centered on her , i got some photos from the movie but not all , what you think ??
andrea545200 Wrote:
gsmoke Wrote:I told you andrea , count the icons , and give me photos for each icon and i can make it , nobody has a theme for that girl ...im not blaming you , check my works ... the only problem is that there are no art for this , she got only photos , who will make a theme for her...I saw a photo themes before for some japanese chicks , and its looking good ... if you want let me know

Dude, give him some pics to work with.  You're gonna need about 30 or so, I can't recall offhand how many icons there is on the xmb, I think 30 is a bit overkill, but it gives a good selection to choose from.  I ran across a couple of backgrouds I can throw in the pot, but as far as the pics for the icons, do a bit of legwork yourself, if gsmoke is willing to put it all together for ya.

When he's done, I may poke him in the  ribs until he agrees to make me a Haruhi theme. *poke poke* ;)

Oh, and I think there was a cintro a while back, it was the whole dancing scene from Sin City.  Mmm, I think I may go through Fantastic 4 and find something a bit better.  Maybe go back to my Dark Angel DVD's, find some donkey-kicking scene or something if I'm in the mood for making a cintro.
yep Games , i got the main icons covered , wee talk tomorow..
Games like a Grrl Wrote:
andrea545200 Wrote:

hmmm mind uploading those dark angel episodes?

Dude, give him some pics to work with.  You're gonna need about 30 or so, I can't recall offhand how many icons there is on the xmb, I think 30 is a bit overkill, but it gives a good selection to choose from.  I ran across a couple of backgrouds I can throw in the pot, but as far as the pics for the icons, do a bit of legwork yourself, if gsmoke is willing to put it all together for ya.

When he's done, I may poke him in the  ribs until he agrees to make me a Haruhi theme. *poke poke* ;)

Oh, and I think there was a cintro a while back, it was the whole dancing scene from Sin City.  Mmm, I think I may go through Fantastic 4 and find something a bit better.  Maybe go back to my Dark Angel DVD's, find some donkey-kicking scene or something if I'm in the mood for making a cintro.
Check this Andrea, only one step ahead , tell me if you like it ... the images are looking too brighter cause of the screen capture , but they look ok ont the psp...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's