Endless Paradigm

Full Version: 3.52 M33 vshmain.prx help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, new member here.;)

I know quite a lot about psp custimization, and i am currently making my own theme. The only thing is, i can't open my decrypted 3.52 M33 or my 3.51 M33 vshmain.prx with takeshi's vshmain.prx editor. Also my offsets seem to be different because i tried the hi res background thing for my 3.52 vshmain.prx, and the offset didn't even exist. Any help will be most appreciated.

Also not sure if there's a rule about outside links but,

http://ka244.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/psp/index.html

this site is japanese but if anyone can translate i believe there is a lot of interesting information on there about psp customization. If you want to remove, go ahead, i just wanted to share this with everyone.

my decrypted 3.52 vshmain.prx is attached

Mc Cabe

Edit: I'll just use the attached vshmain.prx in the hi res background thread, but i wonder why mine didn't work?
did you decrypt them?
Pirata Nervo Wrote:did you decrypt them?

yeh i used the latest prx decrypter 1.5
Well McCabe , i think this one should be done by Hex Editing , or you get the already maded one and decompress it using S_King app , then redeit it as you wish and recompess it again. Also PrxDecrypter can't handle Edited Prx´s .
okay I've made my custom vshmain.prx but now only three homebrew programs show up in my game memory stick. None of my isos or other homebrew are showing, any help?
you must recompress the vshmain.prx and patch it with the compressor. decrypting vshmain will remove the patch from m33 in this case. on oe was the patch of dax
Reference URL's