Endless Paradigm

Full Version: TTFtoPGf crashing | Custom font help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I eventually figured out theme animations form my last post, but now have trouble with trying to make fonts.
'- -

I know a certain user has done them somehow but I already bugged them with a PM and don't want to again...

Anyways, TTFtoPGF crashes for me no matter what with no real error given, it just hangs. That goes for FontHacker too.

Is there anyway I can make custom fonts nowadays? Sadcorner
DemonicDevilDiran Wrote: [ -> ]I eventually figured out theme animations form my last post, but now have trouble with trying to make fonts.
'- -

I know a certain user has done them somehow but I already bugged them with a PM and don't want to again...

Anyways, TTFtoPGF crashes for me no matter what with no real error given, it just hangs. That goes for FontHacker too.

To stop FontHacker from hanging/crashing, update the cygwin1.dll file that's in the root of the app's folder to a newer build. The latest version, v3.2.0, is what I placed in the FontHacker folder, and it works fine for me now on Windows 10. I've attached it to this post.

[attachment=6033]
MadZiontist Wrote: [ -> ]
DemonicDevilDiran Wrote: [ -> ]I eventually figured out theme animations form my last post, but now have trouble with trying to make fonts.
'- -

To stop FontHacker from hanging/crashing, update the cygwin1.dll file that's in the root of the app's folder to a newer build. The latest version, v3.2.0, is what I placed in the FontHacker folder, and it works fine for me now on Windows 10. I've attached it to this post.

That worked amazingly! All I got to do now is get my fonts large enough.

Thanks for the help and file! >vo (And sorry for the late reply)
Let me know if U need help increasing the size of your font.
Reference URL's