Endless Paradigm

Full Version: HAPPPY NEW YEARS EP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And so another year passes in the void... that's 11 now I believe. It may not be as active but I still check in daily to see what's what. Hope all of you guys have a good year this 2018 :)
2018: the year that was unlike any year prior to it, even if only in year number.
Happy new year!  Hope everyone is doing well.

Anything anyone is looking forward to this year?
I can't think of anything for me personally.  I don't recall any exciting new technologies or developments on the horizon.  VR wasn't as big as it's been hyped up, and AR hasn't really come out yet.  The "manufacturing revolution" due to wide availability of 3D printers, predicted many years ago, hasn't seem to eventuated.
On the flip side, crypto currencies could continue an interesting trend.  Machine learning is another hot topic which is likely to improve.
Have you invested in bitcoin ZiNgA ?  ??
Nope - currently way over-valued in my opinion.
Alt coins seem a little more sane at the moment, but I haven't jumped on the speculation bandwagon.

Interesting conference talk about the future with AI for those interested: https://media.ccc.de/v/34c3-9270-dude_yo...the_future
Happy new year guys!
A little bit late but....   Happy New Year EPeople!
2018 This is gunna hurt lol
UPDATE: 2018 hasn't been going according to plan
oh wow its nice to be back hahaha
Reference URL's