Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Happy 10th Birthday EP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It seems 10 years ago to this day ZiNgA BuRgA welcomed the internet to this product of his boredom!

Well, let me be first to say Happy Birthday to this place. Long may it remain existing even it is, in certain ways, long past its sell by date, because heck, memories and familiar faces right?

I'd like to thank ZiNgA BuRgA for creating this place because I've had so much fun getting to know many great people that spent time here talking about the PSP, that senseless Japanese stuff, gaming, computers, myself and much more random nonsense which served as a welcome escape from the seriousness of reality because it sucks sometimes/most of the time. Oh, and all that Photoshop stuff I got to see and do with people I met here was awesome, super fun and rewarding.

I won't ramble for much longer, but I can't finish this post without mentioning how this place introduced me to ProperBritish, now the father of my amazing nephew  and someone I love to have as part of my family, and for introducing me to many people I consider friends who I still interact with to this day. So don't blame me for not forgetting this place, it means a great deal to me and I'm hugely grateful for its existence!

So yeah, thank you ZiNgA!! EP is dead? Long live EP!! Madwin
<3

What is dead may never die.
Wow, it's been a decade since this site was made...

I'd also like to thank ZiNgA as well for creating this place that I just happened upon while searching for PSP themes. I've also met some great people here, and have even become close friends with some of them :) Hell, I even liked the trolls. Some of them were major "lolcows".

This forum is pretty unforgettable, and I may have been tardy to the party but I'm glad I came.

Happy Birthday, EP!! Yay  Thanks for everything. Bow
Happy birthday EP! Thanks for all the homies. ♥
Literally the best forum site I'd say, and also the best and most handsome members too, happy birthday EP <3
happy birthday :*
Woo, 10 years!
Never had expected this place to stay up so long!

Thanks so much for everyone who contributed to the community, and for anyone who's still around to celebrate our 10th birthday!
It's really been a pleasure to run this site for so many years (admittedly, less "run" these days), and have thoroughly enjoyed the community wee have amassed here.

EP has actually given me a lot that you may not be aware of, particularly experience with running an actual website, managing servers, understanding internet dynamics "from the other side" (i.e. not as a user) and web development.  I don't think I've really mentioned it before, but it's helped greatly in my career where I have done stuff like managing and coding servers.

I'm a lot busier these days, and presume most of you are as well, but, despite the low amount of contact here, I hope that everyone is still doing well.

Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]this place introduced me to ProperBritish, now the father of my amazing nephew and someone I love to have as part of my family
How are things now?  Are you guys living close by?
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]this place introduced me to ProperBritish, now the father of my amazing nephew and someone I love to have as part of my family
How are things now?  Are you guys living close by?

All good thanks Zinga! :) PB, my sister and Rhys are about an hour away by train so wee do see each other often - I go to visit them and they come down to London for gigs and other occasions. Rhys will be coming along for London visits soonish I think - want to take him to London Zoo! :D
Senseito7 Wrote: [ -> ]All good thanks Zinga! :) PB, my sister and my nephew are about an hour away by train so wee do see each other often - I go to visit them and they come down to London for gigs and other occasions. Rhys will be coming along for London visits soonish I think - want to take him to London Zoo! :D
That's awesome.  I recall you guys living in different countries in the past, so it's good that you can be close together!
Say hi to PB for me!
Mc Cabe Wrote: [ -> ]<3

What is dead may never die.

Whuut RIP EP, long lives the EP Woo
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's