Endless Paradigm

Full Version: Netflix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im sure most of us have Netflix accounts, what are some netflix originals that youd all recommend? I'm bored and need something new to watch! :o
I HIGHLY recommend Narcos and Bojack Horseman. Narcos is a great story based on the colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar and Bojack Horseman is one of the best animated comedies I've seen starring Will Arnett from Arrested Development and Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad. Both are must see
I was really into Orange is the New Black a while ago. Kind of fell off in season 3 (still haven't finished it yet). But the first two seasons were great!
Since cancelling my account a couple years ago the originals have been tempting me back. I've been resisting because I have Amazon Prime but I may have to give in!

eKusoshisut0 Wrote: [ -> ]I HIGHLY recommend Narcos and Bojack Horseman.

Yeah I need to see these.
Just narcos and Bojack Horseman are worth the resubscription I'd say. There will be new seasons of those 2 coming soon and the other netflix originals have been solid.
Oh I was watching From Dusk Till Dawn the TV series on there. I was getting really into it. I was still somewhere in the beginning of season two. I wasn't sure how they were going to pull off expanding beyond the first movie, but they did it in a really interesting way. I'd recommend it if you're a fan of the first movie (the only good one), a fan of wandering bank robbers, or just a fan of Robert Rodriguez.

Spoiler:
Edit: I made this post after I got off work and was extremely tired, so if it doesn't make sense that's why.
You need to watch Trailer Park Boys.
Netflix has paid for the last 2 seasons and they are just as awesome as the earlier ones.
Reference URL's